Chap 26 - THE END

Chap 26

Imlie woke up, she felt heavy on chest, she felt crowded weirdly. Like she was trapped and she was trapped she realized. She looked on her right, Aryan eyes was closed and he was sleeping next to her holding her tight. She could see dry tears on his face, she smiled. She took deep breath, of course it pained her. The bullet hit her right at collarbone, but she was happy that Malini downfall was here. Even she got shot? Is she okay? She  will find out soon she hopes.

"Aru" she whispered, trying to pat on cheek.
"Hmm" he said
"Aru, mein bhag gai ek dum dur" she said in whisper. He woke up with a start almost falling of the bed. Imlie laughed but the wound on her collarbone pained when she laughed.

"OwOw ow" she said
"Imlie! You ok? Kuch chaye tumhe" he said getting up.
"Ha tu" she replied smiling
He frowned "Imlie" with frustration in his voice
Imlie made a face, "I know dont start your lecture! I didnt do mistake this time! I got all proofs and i burned the original paper. The bullet was accident! Kabhi to proud ho mere pe" she sulked with tears forming.
"I know i made you worried , but this was accident"
Aryan stood there disappointed but he changed his face after she cried a little.
He sat next to her on bed , "I am very proud of you. Yes ofcourse thoda gussa karunga because you are hurt. But fine i wont this time scold you. I agree it was accident" he kissed her.
"I was so worried, laga bhi mere favorite  jaga pe. Where i like to bit you" he said sadly
"Oh god Aru" she chuckled then she asked
"Malini? "
"Dead. I am happy she is dead. I dont want to talk about her. And what was drama that i am obsessed with her? Kuch aur nai mila? Eww" he said disgusted
"She is dead" her eyes went wide "She could have moved on, but too much invovled in her revenge" she said sadly.
"Tu rest kar" Aryan said
"Come sleep with me again" she said pouting. And he did , holding her tightly and botj dozing off again.

After one year, Imlie called Aryan panicked "Aru come home now! My water broke!" She was shouting on phone.
Aryan soon came and took her to hospital, tensed . Imlie wanted him to come inside but soon he wished he waited outside.

She threw a pillow at him when he said "Yar Imlie bullet kha lia, ek bacha deliver mein itna chilana"
Imlie then threw pillow and a bottle at him.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! THIS PAIN AM GOING THROUGH!" Nurse calmed her down and told Aryan this is normal.

Nurse told him to wait outside after Imlie looked at him angrily blaming him for all the pain.
Soon they were blessed with a baby girl.
Aryan cried like girl when he saw his baby.
"I am taking her and running away. Tu dekh le apna" he said when he hugged his child to his chest.

Imlie just rolled her eyes and closed her eyes as she was exhausted from labor.

Epilogue :

"Please my handsome hunk daddy" said small 4 year Meethi. Thats right, Imlie named her daughter after her mom.
She was pretending to be a tv host, "So Mr Ratur" she said and Aryan laughed at her cute pronounciation.
"So Daddy oops Sir, Who do you love more? Meethi or Imlie?" She asked with puppy face
"Of course Meethi" Then Aryan grabbed her and kissed her.
"Mr Rathur this is unprufessy" she tried but she couldnt complete because Aryan asked "how would introduce your mom?" He asked curiously

Imlie came just then looking their shenanigans, she waited "Meet Ms Mistake, never listen to husband and daugther. Boring Mama" she saif giggling.
"Acha mein boring? Boring tum dono ho. Tera baap office mein boss hai aur kuch nai . I go on sting operatjons and do adventures" she defended herself.

"WHATEVER" both Aryan and Meethi said together.

"Niklo mere ghar se. Jab khaana chaye to mamma, cleaning karna hai to mama " she said sulking
"Ok mama i was kidding " she got up from dad lap and went to Imlie and asked her to pick her up.

"I love you Momma. You are right dad is boring. Main to aise hi" she hugged tightly and Imlie stuck her tongue out to Aryan.

Aryan got up and forcibly hugged her two superwoman even though they didnt want to be hugged.

And they lived Mistakely ever after