Chap 16

Chap 16

Imlie heard couple men " E Budhiya idhar koi ladki aai hai kya??" A guy asked as if he about to kill her.

"Yaha koi nai aaya hai jao yaha se" the lady said but she was pushed by the men. The men searched the house, but didnt see anybody. One man even came into kitchen, Imlie kept hand on her mouth to keep from whimpering. Finally she heard the door closed. Lady came in kitchen, "Beta andar hi rehna baar khade hai jab tak nai bolu mat ana" she said and went out.

After Aunty was assured, she helped Imlie out of the kitchen and back to bedroom. "Rest beta" she said caressing her head. Imlie grabbed her hand and kissed it "Thank you so much aunty, am sorry mere wajase apko dhaka dia. Dont worry hum nai chodenge unko. Mere pati bade businessman hai" she said weakly but smiling that there are kind people in this world.

"Baatein baad mein karna, tumhe bhukar hai soh ja. Mein khana banati hoon" Imlie nodded and went to sleep waiting for her Aru. After couple hour, a soft knock came but Imlie was in deep sleep. Aunty looked from window this time, not repeating mistake she made last time.
It was a man, alone "Kon hai?" She asked from other side.

"Aunty you called me. Aryan?" He said. She immediately opened the door and invited him.
"Imlie?"
"Soh rahi hai. Am making dinner. Tum jao uske paas. Use tez bhukar bhi hai" She pointed to a room on the right. Aryan was relieved, he walked quickly and opened the door. He went slowly towards her, relieved to see her fine. He started crying, angry at her for making him suffer like this. Aunty closed the door leaving the couple alone.

Aryan wiped his tears, "Baad mein jagdunga tere saath chasmish"he muttered and sat on the bed caressing her head. She didnt move, he kissed her gently on forehead, a tear drop fell on her nose. Imlie felt something wet on her nose, she groggily opened her eyes, it was Aryan.

She got up with speed of light and straddled him hugging him tightly. She started crying,  "I didnt do anything wrong Aru.. please believe me... those pictures, am not touched believe me ..am sorry I didnt listen you" She said hysterically, crying like baby. Aryan had his eyes closed holding her , crushing her tightly. "SSSHSSH" trying to calm her. Both not leaving each other. Aryan felt as if he found another life, he realized how much he loves her. Time without her was lost, it felt empty. Her constant bickering and her fights.

She removed her face from his neck, "You believe me na? Mujhe kisi nai chua, wo mein behos thi tab kisi ne" She sobbed looking at him for any suspicion but all she could see was love and concern with little anger. "Chup karja" wiping her tears.  She was still straddling him, her legs wrapped around his waist, she felt safe.
She took his hand, "Please tell me, you believe me?" She asked
"Pagal hai tu Imlie? Stupid picture dekh ke doubt karunga tere pe? Rona bandh kar" Wiping her tears but she nuzzled again against his neck. She whimpered, "They sold me Aru, this stupid guy wanted to make his wife. I hit him with stone and called you from his phone. They sold me" She vented out, "Imlie bus karja, I cant see you like this. Bhukaar bhi hai tujhe, please rona bandh kar, I know galat hua hai, I wont spare them . I only know how i am controlling my rage" He caressed her back and cupped her cheeks.
"Chup" he said sternly. Imlie nodded and hicupped.
"Get off me and go to sleep. I want to talk to Aunty and thank her" Imlie shook her head and hugged him not ready to leave him. He kissed her on temple, "Thik hai role jitna rona hai" he gave up knowing she has gone through hell.

To cheer her up , he said "Acha lover tera kya bolega tujhe aise dekh kar? Huh?" He chuckled
"I dont have any lover" she replied muffled against his shirt.
"Acha ? Hmm... but mein naraz hu tujhse...ghar pe jake tu dekh teri shaamat hai"
"Pata hai" she parted and pouted.
"Chal utar, mera gala daba dia tune" He joked , shit him on his chest but got off from very intimate position. She was so happy to see him, she didnt care what position they were in. Aryan made sure she was resting when he left the room.

He went straight to Aunty, giving her a hug and thanking her alot. He told her what happened to Imlie. Aunty was shocked but happy that everything is good now. They chatted and Aryan told her she must come to city and come to their house.

She got dinner for them as Aryan fed Imlie who was looking still weak. After dinner, Aryan helped Aunty clean up and washed dishes for her. Aryan tried to give money to Aunty, but she scolded him and threatened she wont come to his house. Aryan picked up Imlie, and settled her in car. He hugged Aunty again and left for home. Imlie was still groggy, the whole three hours she slept.  Aryan kept checking her every 15 minutes, scared that she will disappear