Chap 25

Chap 25- Second last chapter

As usual she bribed the guard, and honestly the guard was good man. He knows what goes in that house. Luckily Malini wasnt home, so first thing she did was to go in Malini room and rummage through everything.

She didnt see anything, she tried other guests room but in vain. Finally a haunch said she should check her own room. And what a haunch it was, that vile woman had kept the papers under mattress. "But she is sure stupid" she giggled. It was orginal papers. She took pic and sent to Aryan.

She quickly tore the original and burned it in kitchen. She got call from Aryan, "Hello"
"Idiot! Kyu karti hai aisa!!! When i told you i will take care!" He shouted at her as soon she picked up.
"SHUT UP ARU!! FOR ONCE TRUST ME AND BE PROUD OF ME BYE!" She hung up upset at Aru being a jerk.

She turned off her phone and went to living room and wait till Malini comes home. She slept on sofa not realizing until shouting woke her up.

"How dare you come here ! Get out" Malini was livid seeing Imlie in her house.
"Oh Malini didi" Imlie fell on her legs
"I realized what all you did was your love, that man doesnt love me" she pretended to cry.
"Get out" Malini took hold of her shoulder and dragged her and pushed her on the ground.

Imlie looked up, and signaled her friend by quickly send a green text on her cell.
"No Malini Didi, please take me. I cant stay with that man! He married me so he can make you jealous , for revenge!! He wants you only. I was wrong! Please believe me. I have no where to go. I will stay as servant if i have to please. "
"I dont want to look at your face Imlie! Get out!!"

"Please didi, send me to that Rani. Am ready to get Married to Rakesh. Please call them if you dont want to keep me atleat help in this"

Malini was overjoyed, so her charm did work on Aryan. He is obsessed with her, she can clearly see Imlie begging .
"Bhaagi kyu waha se Imlie? Rakesh se shaadi kar leti to ye sab nai dekhna padta na tujhe na mujhe! You know i spent 5 crores to kidnap you , to sell you far away. But you insolent bitch keep coming back. I wish i never took you in my house! I wish i never took you to that party. You snatched my Aryan from me" Malini was yelling and venting but everything was getting recorded.

Just then Imlie' friend and other reporters barged in, Malini was shocked.

"Security!!!" She shouted but novody came.
Reporters started asking her questions "Kya aapk racket mafia mein hai?"
"Kya aap Imli ko marna chati hai?"
Malini was speechless she went inside and came out with a gun.

"Out!!!" She looked like crazy woman. But everything was live and recorded. She is finished, she knew she was done .
Imlie jumped on Malini to grab the gun , but Malini raised it high and Imlie tried to snatch it.

In the struggle, the bullet went off twice. One hit Imlie on collarbone while other in struggle was pointed towards Malini chest. Malini dropped flat on ground .  Both were rushed to the hospital.