Chap 21

MATURE SCENE BUT NOT THAT EXPLICIT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK😂😂😂 IT WASNT THAT GREAT SEX SCENE BUT FOR NOW PLS BEAR IT
Chap 21

"What?" She whispered
"About us" he repeated whispering
"Are par what about us?" She asked
"About you teasing me, changing clothes in front of me? Where is this boldness coming from?" He whispered
"Tere se aai. Tu hai hi itna item" She said quickly giving him a peck.
"Hmm . By the way dont ever walk out like that, i had heart attack saree ke bina bahar chali gai. This is all mine now" He said as his finger trailed down to her navel going in circles.
Imlie was shy all of sudden, her boldness ran away somewhere.
He kissed her again but with more passion, she responded with same.
She wrapped her legs around him as he grabbed her back and carried her.

They both trying to get control, but Imlie gave in to him. He tickled her as he kissed her "What you doing" in between kisses she asked while he replied "Sssh".

He put her on bed and climbed next to her, both staring at each other.
"When did you find out you love me?" Imlie asked
"When I almost lost you" he said as he traced finger on her cheeks, playing with her hair.
"Tujhe?" He asked
"Tere se pehle" she said proudly.
"Really" He started tickling again but this time it was more intimate , slowly in playfulness the clothes started to come off.

Aryan started nibble her starting from her jaw, and then going towards her neck. Imlie had totally surrender to him. He was in control , "You gave me control, you have no idea what you have done. You will scream tonight baby" He whispered making Imlie blush and moan as he cupped her core. His hands came up again, her blouse was off, and so was her bra. He grabbed her left breast and sucked, making her arch , she was exploding, her body was feeling first time pleasures. He did same with the right breast, slowly he slid down, and tore her underwear.

Imlie gasped as she saw Aryan, who had smug face but laced with desire and love. She smiled, ready for this. He spread her legs and blew breath on her core making her shudder.

He teased her as he bit slowly inner thights but not her core. She wanted more , but too shy to ask.
But she mustered courage, "There please Aru" she said .
As soon she said it Aru, he growled in possessiveness attacked her core. He slowly licked her, and pushed one finger which caused her little pain but soon was replaced by moans. She had grabbed sheets, as he continue to suck her cl*t, she was going to be undone.

"Oh god" Imlie moaned loudly. His assault continued until she cried a muffled scream and finally releasing. He got up and climbed on her kissing her.
"I am ready Aru" between kisses, tear of happiness rolled from her eyes.
"You sure?" He asked, breathing heavily.
"Yes" she replied

Slowly he entered her, she cried in pain but he kissed her pain away. Slowly she moaned, and he thrusted harder, Imlie felt complete today. Suddenly, to his suprise she got control and turned him making go on his back while she at the top.

"Imlie" he said huskily
"Sssh" and they both continued to make love.

On other hand Malini will use her last card to separate Imlie and Aryan. Knowing Imlie, she knew Imlie will do anything for her husband. Imlie smiled, removing papers from her drawer.
"Bohut gamand haina tujhe, Ye dekh kar tujhe chordna hi pad