Chapter 3

Ruan Tang got what he wanted.

After resigning from Ruan Ming, he immediately planned to return to his room to prepare, and took his mother and siblings out of Ruan's house for proper accommodation before getting married.

I didn't want to, I just walked a few steps, but heard a loud noise.

Because, Ruan Mingtang brought the lovers and illegitimate children into the mansion and the wife of the main room together.

These quarrel-like disputes have been common in Ruan Tang since he was a child.

Hearing the movement, he was trying to avoid the source of the dispute by detour.

No, the impetuous footsteps came directly in the direction of Ruan Tang ...

"Zhou Yao, don't look like this! I think Wu Brother and he must not want to see the situation like this now ..." A familiar voice passed into Ruan Tang's ear.

Ruan Tang knew immediately.

Oh, this storm was directed at him.

He immediately looked up at the source of the sound.

I saw a young Alpha wearing a military uniform looking towards him in anger, a weak omega and a beta behind him were preparing to pull him.

However, his strength was not enough to hold him back, and he only followed him in front of Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang looked at the young alpha headed by it, and a smirk sneered at the corner of his mouth.

It was because he was too vicious and repeatedly 'framed' Ruan Xi and could not stand it. He retired his ex-fiance, Zhou Yao.

And his gentle and kind-brother brother Ruan Xi, and his once best friend Wen Run.

Seeing these three annoying people, Ruan Tang could not help but immediately gave birth to an urge to leave.

"Ruan Tang! Stop for me!" But before he left, Zhou Yao had stopped him fiercely. He saw that Ruan Tang's eyes were always complicated and mixed with emotions that could not be explained.

Once upon a time, Ruan Tang thought that this alpha really liked himself-

No, it was a joke in the end.

Ruan Tang stopped, no less turbulent than Zhou Yao's eyes, and the whole person was incredibly calm: "I don't know how to enlighten him?"

It's as if he and Zhou Yao are strangers in their lives.

"Do you really want to marry Oston's crazy dog?" Looking at Ruan Tang's indifferent attitude, Zhou Yao didn't know why the anger in his heart suddenly burned, looking at Ruan Tang fiercely, the fiery flame in his eyes almost Ruan Tang is to be burned to ashes.

Ruan Tang still calmly acknowledged the fact: "Yes, I didn't expect Zhou Shao to hear about it so soon ..."

Zhou Yao didn't think he would get a positive answer from Ruan Tang's mouth. After hearing Ruan Tang's own news that he would marry Auston, his brain was stunned for a moment.

After a brief sting, his face became more and more dark and ugly. He stared at Ruan Tang almost, and almost swallowed him. He sneered angrily: "Just do n't blink at the killer of Auston, I don't know how much he was scared to death Omega's mad dog ... for power, you are willing to marry! "

"In order to climb up, you really do everything you can!" He burned in anger, gritted his teeth and words, all disdain Ruan Tang: "I want to be bad, originally thought you were like you It will be forced. "