Ancient early abuse residue 06

Garnier was stunned all day, as if he had become a person, and he was no longer smart and capable.

After being drunk, he dialed into Lin Yang's communication.

"How? Figured it out, are you willing to sign a divorce?" Lin Yang did not have the impolite behavior of Garnier to blacklist the person. When Garnier dialed his communication, he picked it up, with a pair of former Garnier The attitudes were almost the same, and asked Garnier high above him.

Garnier knelt down in front of Lin Yang in chaos and ambiguity, and begged bitterly: "I beg you, I won't force you to kill this child. You are born and given to Brian to raise, or as ours Children can be raised and raised ... I begged, don't divorce, okay? "

"In the future ... I will treat you well ..." He begged dumbly.

Lin Yang looked at his eyes, but looked like a lunatic: "Why do you say to me, I have to believe you? I am a person, not a thing you want to get."

"I just want to divorce you! Please stay away from my life in the future and don't show up in front of me again."

After the words fell, Lin Yang immediately cut off the communication with Garnier ...

Garnier resisted negatively, and his clenched teeth just refused to sign a divorce.

Now that the empress is supporting the abo trisex equality movement, Lin Yang took this opportunity to apply for an appeal at the omega protection association, citing that Garnier had married him for six years without marking him, and asked the protection association to determine that his marriage relationship with Garnier was invalid.

After the incident, Ruan Tang, the chairman of the Empire Queen Omega Protection Association, personally signed and determined that Lin Yang and Garnier's marriage relationship was invalid.

The Omega Protection Association has added many new omega protection laws through their case expansion.

Starting with their marriage relationship being invalid, for a moment, they were forcibly treated as goods by the family and sold to their husband's family. Omegas who were not respected in marriage and suffered cold violence for a long time went to the omega protection association to request a ruling. Numerous counts of divorce were found to be invalid.

The entire empire sparked a divorce frenzy that did not receive equal treatment of omega in marriage.

All that has nothing to do with Garnier.

After Lin Yang and his marriage were sentenced to be invalid, maybe it was to forget these past events, maybe they didn't want to bear the rumors from Emperor Xing, and gave the unborn child a healthy environment for growth ... Lin Yang and Brian didn't need anything. By directly giving up the inheritance of the Hubert family and the Lin family, he quietly left Emperor Star.

The Huberts and the Omega Conservation Society concealed their whereabouts without telling Garnier at all.

Garnier was madly searching for Lin Yang, but he couldn't find any trace of Lin Yang's existence.

In the past, he always regarded omega as a partner that could be exchanged at will, and he discarded the goods and objects that were not distressed. It was only after he lost that there was only one Lin Yang in the world.

If you miss it, you will never have it again ...

There is no substitute.

After losing Lin Yang, he frantically paralyzed himself with his work, refusing to approach anyone.

At this moment, through his omega abandonment, it has become a typical divorce fever that has brought the entire empire. He has already become a big joke of the entire emperor star.