Chapter 6

As soon as the words of the Duke of Auston were spoken, he had scared the queen before he had the chance to get into the ears of others.

The prince she had carefully cultivated is gone, and she has lost her fertility. The only thing she can count on now is that Auston can give birth to a son.

Now that Oston's reputation is bad enough, the queen must not sit idly by and watch him really kill his partner, adding scandal and shame to his power and future grandson.

For this reason, the queen specially called Ruan Tang into the palace to speak on the eve of Ruan Tang and Auston's wedding.

He also gave Ruan Tang a precious watch, which he could carry with him. After marriage, he could never leave his body regardless of day or night.

This watch is a watch, but it is actually a self-defense device developed by the latest technology. It contains a special current device. When it detects that the owner is in danger of life, let alone an alpha, even nine cattle can Stunned.

Ruan Tang glanced at the watch given by the queen, and immediately understood the meaning of the queen. She smiled at the queen with an unwilling smile, and accepted the gift with a smile: "Thank Her Majesty, I like this gift very much. , Carry it with you ... "

Although he is about to marry the empire's illustrious Duke of Aston, in fact Ruan Tang is not panic-

Because he is very clear that his marriage represents the union of the Ruan family and the queen forces, and he will soon be a legitimate partner of Oston's well-known ... unless he finds himself dead, even if Oston is vicious and surly, The forces behind the Queen and Allston will not let him die.

Therefore, he can make a salted fish with peace of mind.

The queen didn't expect Ruan Tang to be so calm. She immediately pulled Ruan Tang's hand and smiled: "Good boy, what is your Majesty? In the future, you will be married to Aston. We are one family. You It's no different than my own biological child, you should call me a mother ... "

The beautiful and graceful omega looks gentle and kind, and does not see a character who stirs the storm in the vortex of power and politics.

"Yes, queen mother." Ruan Tang heard this and immediately obeyed the queen's order, and changed her respectfully.

The queen patted Ruan Tang's hand, and smiled more and more kindly: "That's right. Later, if you marry Allston, you must try to have a child as soon as possible. When you have a child, you want to move out and live alone. , I won't stop you ... I know, this marriage wronged you. "

"The mother does not force you to like him. He has a bad temper. Before you have a child, bear with him more and treat him as a child. Don't care about him ..."

"Although Aston-but as long as you have a child, that child will be the future crown prince of the empire. At that time you will have supreme rights. The mother and the forces behind the mother will be on your side. "... The queen patted his hand lightly, couldn't stop painting a big cake for him, and unhurriedly released her closeness to Ruan Tang:" At that time, you, me, and my future grandson It would be the most noble existence of the entire empire ... "

"At that time, no matter how you want your mother, you won't stop you." The queen said arbitrarily that Gu urged Ruan Tang to have a child after marriage, even without the slightest concern for her eldest son. Ruan Tang can derail after giving birth to her grandson.

She is a queen but also an omega. She knows how she looks like her eldest son, and she is disgusted even when she sees it. It is impossible for omega to see it.