Chapter 39

Ruan Tang is sitting in the Dean's Office of the First Academy and drinking coffee.

The Dean is an alpha who is over 200 years old. This is the first time in so many years in the First Academy. He pushed his glasses to look at Ruan Tang's eyes full of guilt.

After marriage, Ruan Tanghe has changed a lot in the past, and the dean can't say what the specific changes are–

But it just makes people feel more temperamental, and the beautiful and unusual face is also vividly protruding, just to let people look at it is impossible to look away.

"Sorry, Researcher Ruan, this has never happened in such a long time since the establishment of the First Research Institute ... I apologize to you solemnly on behalf of everyone in the First Research Institute." All senior officials of the academy seriously apologized to Ruan Tang.

All the senior staff of the First Research Institute are paying attention to these two days. After the dean spoke, they all regretted Ruan Tang and apologized: "Sorry, Dr. Ruan is our misunderstanding. We my apologies."

Although Ruan Tang was not expelled from the First Research Institute at that time, he chose to leave because he and Ruan Xi couldn't stand the rumors of his colleagues and the working environment where he talked about himself.

After his resignation, the senior staff of the First Academy did not retain Ruan Tang as usual ...

This apology no matter what they need to say to Ruan Tang.

Ruan Tang calmly said to everyone, "It's okay, I offered to resign myself. Ruan Xi made such a thing. Without any evidence at the time, I can't let everyone Believe me, you can't blame everyone. "

But under his heart, he turned the river. After he and Ruan Xi had a big fight at the academy, although no one said anything on the face, in fact everyone believed Ruan Xi and gave him pointers in private, and even Many also stared at him with vigilance at the same time, for fear that he would "write what Ruan Xi did" to them.

Ruan Tang was forced to resign at the time and chose to resign, but he has been holding back and treating this as if nothing had happened.

After a long time, he also thought that he no longer cared.

Until the truth came out at that time, the dean called him personally and hoped that he would come over and accept a solemn apology from the First Research Institute.

Ruan Tang immediately promised that he would come over and accept the apology. Until then, he didn't know that he was still aggrieved and still cared about it.

Hearing this apology, at this moment Ruan Tangfang felt that the wronged party he had suffered in the past can really be eliminated and faded away ...

The entire office was silent. Looking at Ruan Tang so reasonable, all the colleagues present bowed their heads in shame, including the one who had asked Ruan Tang to elope and was refused. He has never contacted Ruan Tang again, like everyone else. Lu Yang's bad news about Lu Yang, there are many, many rumors that have spread to Ruan Tang in the past, claiming that Ruan Tang is a black lotus at the same time.

Because they had a good relationship with Ruan Xi, they did not understand the relationship between Ruan Tang and Ruan Xi at all. They spread rumors and speculated about others with the greatest malicious intent, which was too much.

They are simply the most rigorous researchers.

"Dr. Ruan, as long as you are willing, all of us in the First Research Institute welcome you to come back to work at any time." The Dean looked at Ruan Tang and sent him a warm invitation.