Daily After Marriage 03

After accepting the small accident in his stomach, Allston went from one extreme to the other, completely treating Ruan Tang as a dangerous fragile product.

As long as Ruan Tang is slightly inattentive in her life, her movements are slightly larger.

"Let me here! Don't move, it's too dangerous ..."

"Do not walk too far, the child is too young, you can easily go wrong if you walk so fast." Auston yelled and ran to Ruan Tang, hugged him directly and hugged him. Let him go.

Even Ruan Tang took a bath and went to the toilet. Aston had to fear that he would fall in an invisible angle, and begged to follow up.

Although Ruan Tang felt that she was eating deliciously, all the tests were normal, and she suspected that Auston was totally overstretched and her brain was not normal.

However, thinking that Auston finally accepted this child, he was determined to be a good father. He was not good at interrupting his enthusiasm and had to be treated as a fragile product that could not move around at will.

After accepting this child, Auston seemed to be determined to be a good father. He not only started to study parenting books with Ruan Tang every day, but told prenatal education every night to the lower abdomen where Ruan Tang had not changed significantly. Every day Whenever I have time, I have to talk to the child in Ruan Tang's belly.

Ruan Tang couldn't help crying and asked him, "Do you remember how you said a few days ago, and how disgusted this child was? I should have recorded it for you with a camera and waited until the child was born. Take a look. "

"You can't say that!" Ruan Tang just casually made a joke, but Auston was very nervous and said solemnly to Ruan Tang: "Children over three months already have self-awareness, maybe You already understand us in your stomach, you say that, he is sad ... "

Ruan Tang: "..."

Ruan Tang was speechless.

Auston had touched Ruan Tang's belly, soothing with a soft voice: "Is that right? Baby, don't listen to your father talking, Daddy loves you. Daddy's favorite person is you." "

"Shouldn't your favorite person be me?" Ruan Tang glanced at him immediately.

Allston immediately said: "You are my favorite person."

Ruan Tang looked at him sincerely, and he was afraid that he could quickly reconcile himself, be prepared to be a father, and immerse himself in the parenting course every day, and he couldn't help himself.

Seeing that Aston has time to learn how to hold a child, how to change a diaper, and what to take care of when facing a simulation robot.

"I think you will be a good father." Ruan Tang immediately sighed and felt relieved that she had witnessed the rapid growth of a childish alpha.

Auston looked back at Ruan Tang solemnly, surely: "You will be too."

Ruan Tang thought that Auston had grown up completely, and forgot that he was jealous with his children, and he was developing in the direction of a good father, very comforting.

No, one day Auston suddenly told him solemnly: "... I already think about our baby's nickname, and we will call him that in the future."

"Oh? What name did you get?" Ruan Tang asked perfunctoryly.

Auston touched his stomach and said very seriously, "... call it a light bulb, he's called a light bulb."

"..." Ruan Tang said weakly: "You ..."