Chapter 20

Irving didn't expect Ruan Tang to be so rude, and he had no repentance at all. He was even more angry, and said angrily, "Why, Ruan Tang hasn't seen you in a few days, your courage is getting bigger, why do you really take yourself The Duchess? "

"However, it's just a thing that Ruan's family gave to Aston as a fertility tool. Who doesn't know, I dare to take myself as a dish ..." He didn't hide his disdain for Ruan Tang in his words. And disdain.

Ruan Xi saw this, and immediately pretended to look displeased at Irving, and shouted, "Owen ..."

"Owen, okay, okay, don't say anything." The aristocrats who watched the theater next saw and had a good show and immediately pretended to dissuade them.

But in fact, no one really advises them. They just say a few words in their mouths. Like the so-called Duchess of Ruan Tang mentioned by Irving, it is actually just a fertility tool. No one took him. As a dish ...

Even Ruan Tang made their little baby Ruan Xi, who was the star of the moon in their circle, unhappy and cried. They all wanted to see his joke.

"What's wrong? Am I wrong?" Sure enough, they persuaded Owen to be more energetic, and looking at Ruan Tang full of contempt and disdain: "Alpha was not present at a wedding reception, and he was wearing a pheromone cover plug The thing that covered his pheromone completely, I'm afraid that the Duke of Oston did not even mark him, what big tail wolf, noble lady? "

What he said was what many people in the audience thought, except that no one had such a violent temper and would say such things.

Irving's voice had not yet fallen, and there were a few good things in the crowd immediately with a malicious laugh.

Ruan Tang experienced such a scene not once or twice since she was a child. Therefore, even when she heard the ridicule and ridicule of people around him, she was calm and calm.

But this time, he did not plan to continue to endure ...

The next second, before the laughter around him disappeared, Ruan Tang directly held the wine glass in his hand, and a glass full of red wine suddenly burst into a splash on Irving's face.

The bright red wine ran down Irving's hair, soaking his entire face and clothes, and the ridicule mocked on his face was too stiff for a moment to stiffen, making the whole man look terrible ...

Sudden changes caused the surrounding area to calm down suddenly and looked at Ruan Tang in amazement.

Ruan Tang has not been bullied in this circle before, but he can always tolerate it and never fight back. What happened to him today? How dare he splash wine?

It is also the most favored little boy in the house of Duke Fedia, one of the seven dukes.

Everyone was stunned.

Irving was so horrified that he suddenly looked at Ruan Tang in disbelief, as if he was greatly humiliated: "Splash me? Ruan Tang, you have the skill to dare to splash me!"

Ruan Tang looked at Irving coldly, and his eyes were filled with irony: "What's wrong with you? No matter whether the Duke attends our wedding banquet, I'm a duchess in the legal sense. Since the mouth of the son of Fedia is too smelly, I ca n't talk well. Naturally, as an elder, I have to teach you how to talk well! "

In the past, he was at Ruan's house, Ruan Ming didn't care about him. He encountered something. Ruan Ming always felt that he was causing trouble, and in turn he was to be punished, so he could endure what he could tolerate.

But now it is different now. Even if he is a fertility tool that everyone knows well, he is a duchess recognized by the royal family and the Duke of Aston.