Chapter 92

After awakening from sleep, Ruan Tang once again saw Amnesty in the lounge with amnesia.

At this moment, Auston was clearly in a state of cleanup. When he was wearing military uniforms, he seemed to be strong, handsome and capable, and it was completely a typical alpha with a strong sense of oppression.

"The battlefield is not where you should be an omega. No matter what you come for, now I will send you back to Emperor Star immediately." Auston was a little bit confused about how to deal with his nominal partner, After you have your heart in mind, you speak to Ruan Tang coldly and concisely.

There was nothing in his words to discuss, full of irresistible orders ...

When Ruan Tang was resting, Auston took the time to learn about his marriage relationship with Ruan Tang through various channels.

Although it was found that the truth did seem to be what Ruan Tang said, he was deeply rooted in him. If he did this for him, it would not have taken him to the sky.

Ruan Tang really made him like every hair strand.

People around him also told him that he and Ruan Tang were very loving, and he was almost a hundred-dollar lover to Ruan Tang.

But Auston still refused to believe that he would turn over an omega soul like the brain damage they described ...

Because his childhood injury to his parents caused Oston to be seriously ill and to guard against the strong traits, Oston confident that he knew enough about himself, even if many people around him told him how he was obsessed with this Omega, he will not believe that he will go to the skin and pursue an omega.

In Auston's view, the greatest possibility of marriage between him and Ruan Tang is a political marriage that has to be performed with each other, and for some need, they performed too well and were too realistic. Even everyone around them cheated.

And now that he has amnesia, this omega is clearly relying on this relationship to try to deceive and fool himself, making him mistakenly think that he really loves him deeply.

However, it is confirmed from other sources that his marriage with Ruan Tang started from his compromise with the Queen's forces. Ruan Tang is now the first proud person of the Queen's forces, the chairman of the Omega Protection Association, and met the Queen before coming to see himself. Over, the queen forces released all the way to **** to the Gemini Fortress ...

This is also confirmed in the eyes of Allston.

Their wishful thinking was loud.

But he–

Will never be fooled by them.

Aston thought so, even when he put on a self-righteous appearance of affection, he actually treated Ruan Tang coldly and alienated from his collaborators.

Ruan Tang chuckled, and said indifferently, "This is what you have thought for hours, what you came up with?"

"Yes, you will return to Emperor Star immediately. I don't need you here." Auston's attitude was even more indifferent than him.

It took Nguyen Tang and Nine Tigers two tigers to resist the urge to hit him, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "Why?"

He is mentally disturbed, and he needs to send himself back to Emperor Star. Do he want to die or find another omega to help him mentally?

"I said that the frontier fortress is not the place for omega, and omega is not qualified here. If you have something or if the estrus comes, no one can care about you here ... you are less here Make me mess! "Auston grinned coldly.