Chapter 36

Ruan Xi was hung up on the phone, her pupils shrank, and she couldn't believe watching the gradual cessation of Ruan Tang's remarks on Interstellar.com, and her face was filled with horrible fear and anger.

He clearly remembers that in the original plot, the identity of the chief Wen Run of the First Research Institute is actually the illegitimate son of Ruan Tang's sister Ruan Yue, and also her nephew.

Although Wen Run had resentment against her biological mother who had abandoned her, she had many contacts with Ruan Tang. During the tentative test, she was very impressed with the tadpole and got along very well with him.

Although he did not recognize Ruan Tang, he had been guarding him in secret and helping Ruan Tang.

It is precisely because of the existence of this empire's focus on cultivating talented nephews that Ruan Tang's path at the First Research Institute will go exceptionally smoothly. Every time someone designs him, frames him, and has not yet done anything to him, he will be known by Wenrun in advance To block back, Ruan Tang didn't even know that it existed.

He was one of Ruan Tang's most important golden fingers in the early part of the book. After the ending was revealed, he also reconciled with his mother soberly under Ruan Tang's persuasion, regained motherly love, and got a happy and happy ending.

Ruan Xi already knew this when he was reading, so the first thing he did in order to cut off Ruan Tang's first golden finger was to be gentle and moist because of his deep love for his blood and family love in his heart. Before the subdued dependence on Ruan Tang 's thirst, I used the system props and the **** in Wenrun 's heart for the biological mother at every time in the book. Not only did he not have a slight affection for Ruan Tang, even through Ruan Xi props The subtle resentment against the biological mother, which had increased, shifted to Ruan Tang.

Make him mistakenly think that Ruan Tang is the same person as Ruan Yue he imagined, and he just appeared at this time, perfectly showing the perfect omega image of the ideal mother in Wen Runxi 's wings, when he shook God He used the props to **** all the inexplicable feelings of Ruan Tang from his blood because of him.

At this point, he became Wenrun's best friend, and Ruan Tang's first golden finger became his.

All this was fine, following the general development envisaged by Ruan Xi, but now I don't know what happened, and suddenly Wen Run suddenly changed somehow ...

"What's going on here? What's going on?" Ruan Xi's face turned blue, and he was puzzled to himself: "The crack in the halo, this must be caused by the crack ..."

He was so angry that the whole man started shaking.

And because of the announcement of the First Research Institute, there have been questions under his star blog: "What the **** is going on, Ruan Xi, don't you explain it? The First Research Institute issued such a stern announcement, isn't it? You can be rhythmic with such ambiguous stars. If you are really wronged, you should also take out the evidence and make things clear. Ruan Tang and the academy responded positively, do n't you respond? "

"Yeah, I believe in Mr. Wen's character. He stamped the announcement and said that Ruan Xi slandered emmmmm ..."

"Come out and talk. What do you mean by putting a few half-block drawings?"

"Although, I believe Chief Wen can't go wrong."

Wen Run, as the youngest chief of the Empire 's highly-recognized First Research Institute, has no idea how famous he is. Ruan Xi 's announcement with his official seal signed is more ambiguous than Ruan Xi 's ambiguous Weibo and the hidden tree Holes are more persuasive.