Chapter 33

Ruan Tang was stunned by his inexplicable words, and he lingered for a long time, before he realized afterwards that Auston was telling the story he told him yesterday.

Hearing his sudden compliment, Ruan Tang couldn't help but panic, unconsciously thinking that the madman praised his voice for being nice. This time, should he not only pay attention to his voice, but also want to cut off his vocal cord and collect it?

But how should the sound be stored?

Should the vocal cords be useless?

Ruan Tang's thoughts went back and forth, and she calmly thanked Aston: "... thank you for your compliment."

"Come and tell me the bedtime story every night." Auston's request this time was unexpectedly normal.

As a result, Ruan Tang, who was thinking of a response policy in his head, did not calm down for a moment: "Ah?"

"What? Unwilling?" Auston glanced at him immediately.

Ruan Tang returned to God and immediately said, "Of course not, I'd love to tell the bedtime story for adults. I just feel so honored that I didn't react for a moment ..."

Auston looked at him obediently and hummed contentedly.

Listening to Ruan Tang's childish to impossible story last night, he has been sleeping for a long time.

The discovery surprised him ...

This omega is like a treasure. From time to time, he can dig out another use from him, and give himself a reason to continue to support him and spoil him.

Ruan Tang looked at Auston's contentment, and suddenly felt that the scared Duke of Blue Beard was not so scary, just telling a bedtime story was so easy to satisfy.

It's even a bit cute.

This ... I love listening to the alpha of fairy tales.

Since then, in the daily flow of Ruan Tang and Auston, in addition to Ruan Tang being sucked every day, there is one more Ruan Tang regularly scheduled to go to Auston's room to tell him stories Coax him to sleep.

While Ruan Tang was happy about this, he began to feel that he was living a very "One Thousand and One Nights" now.

Ruan's mother and Ruan Tang's brother and sister were taken together to receive information about the residence of the Duke of Oston, and soon spread in the emperor star aristocracy.

Once again, Oston is obsessed with Ruan Tang's Russian lotus rumors that he is upset ...

Just looking at Auston changed the routine of the entire mansion for him first, and then allowed his relatives to live together, which shows that the current residence of the Duke of Auston is now Ruan Tang's world.

It is really envious of the married omega of the entire Emperor Star, but they have to sigh that Ruan Tang can make the madman favor Faith, because they are jealous and jealous.

...

After promised to marry Allston, Ruan Tang quit her previous job.

At that time he did not know what kind of person Oston was, nor did he know how he would be when he arrived at the Duke's House, and whether he would have a good time with him, nor would he be a Duke. Would like him to work after marriage.

Therefore, after marriage, Ruan Tang spent most of his time at the Ducal Mansion without leaving the house.

But now, seeing that he is harmonious with Auston, and he is very helpless at home every day, Ruan Tang already plans to find another job and go to work.