Pagwawakas

They said that the most important and should be first priority in the world is money. Because money can buy you the things you desire. Money can buy you expensive dresses, accessories, can buy you your favorite foods and can make you visit the whole world. Money is what you should really think as a important thing and be on your top list. Because money buys you everything.

I mean that's true but nah. Let's be honest, shall we?

Family, Love, that's important. And then money.

"Oh come on, Stop with the money!" Reklamo ni Alliyah kaya maarteng nilingon ko siya.

"Money is important too!" Sagot ko sakanya. Si Troy ay umiling iling lang saakin, habang ang iba ay na s-stress na saamin ni Alliyah.

"It's that how you really explain on what's important?" Singit ni Tito Axel, giving me a small smile.

"Duh. Kung walang money, wala akong pambili ng mga gusto ko. You're a businessman Tito, bakit hindi niyo isipin iyon?" Sagot ko sakanya.

Natawa silang lahat saakin. Tinaasan ko naman sila ng kilay. Wala namang masama sa sinabi ko ah? I like money. I don't care about other people's opinion about it.

"Family and love... Explain na, anak." Sabi ni Daddy kaya umismid ako saka umirap sa ere.

Me, Alliyah, Troy, Tita Zarie, Tito Axel, and Daddy are here at the sala. Casually sitting and enjoying for the rest of the day. My other Titos and Titas are busy. Kaya kami kami lang ang nandito at naglalaro. Hindi ko nga alam kung anong laro ito eh. Tita Zarie will give a word/s and Troy, Alli, and I will explain that word in our own opinion.

And now, I'm the next one to explain. Tita Zarie gave me the words Money, Love, and Family.

Money is there. Pwede mo lang makuha pag pinaghirapan mo. Is just a paper that gives value in this world. Just a paper that it turned to something that the people need in their daily loves. And that is why I said that money is important. Because it helps us live on.

But that's not how this explanation ends.

Family, Family is something that you cannot not pick up from a tree and turn into something that people will put inside their wallets. Family is something beyond from this world. If you think about it, Family is a big word. One word, but millions of definition.

All of us have family to call with. But is Love with them? Is love there along the journey?

This is why family is very different from money. Aanhin mo pa ang milyong pera na nasa bulsa mo kung wala ka namang matatawag na pamilya.

Mayaman ka nga, pero kung mag isa ka lang naman, para saan pa at nabubuhay ka lang sa mundong sarili mo lang ang kasama mo? Money may bring us happiness but that feeling can't compare on having a family you can lean on.

Some people don't have a good relationship with their family, and some have. Some are rich and has a happy family, some are rich but don't. Some poor people are happy alongside with their families, some are having difficulties to have a good relationship with them. Some don't even have families. You're lucky if you have one. Ganoon lang naman ang takbo ng mundo. Naiikot sa pamilya, pagmamahal, at pera.

Pero importante parin ang pamilya. Kahit ikaw na ang pinaka mayaman sa mundo, kahit ikaw pa man ang hari, but the moment you fall down, hindi ka pupulutin ng pera. In the end, pamilya mo ang uuwian mo.

Money can't beat love and family. That's my opinion. Kasi ang pera, nandyan lang yan. Pero ang pamilya, mahirap nang makahanap ng bago. Ang pamilya, kahit hindi ka man nito kayang bilhan ng kotse, o mahal na alahas, o di kaya'y isang malaking mansion, but what a family can give you is a feeling of being loved and care. Family is something that you can ask for comfort, you may have a difficulties on showing your true feelings but as long as you know how to be there for them, as long as you understand each other... Nothing will be more important than Family and love.