Chapter:1

"Yah! Y/Nah!" I looked my back because someone was calling me... "Hueningie... What's up!" I smiled after sawing him... "Good, I guess..." He replied... "Why? Something happened?" I asked him making sure if he was okay...

"No! Nothing happened.. Just exam is knocking at our door and I'm so nervous..." He said... "You! How can you be afraid exam, being a nerd! I will bully you if you ever say it!" I said being annoyed..

Note: I don't do bully.. I said it out of anger....

"Okay okay..." He said understanding my sarcasm... I smiled being satisfied.. Then the bell rang .... I was looking at the door waiting to my buddy to come... What the hell makes him late...!!

After sometimes.. He come back with two ice creams... I frowned... "Yah! I told you get me a coffee because I have headache and you comeback with ice creams! I am angry!" I said...

He laughed being silly while rubbing his back.... I shook my head being done with him.... "Actually the coffee was finished..." He replied.... "Then you could get me a tea..." I said ...

"You are right though..." He said looking down... I felt guilty for scolding him... No one can resist his cuteness.... I took the ice cream from his hand and started to eat it... He lift up his head and smiled widely....

I also feed him the ice cream....

"Yah! Giant! Did you study for the upcoming exam?" I asked him.... "Are you insane? How can I study without my chubs?" He replied....

"Ok ok I understand... Come to my home in the evening..." I said... He nodded... "By the way! How is Yeonjun hyung?" He asked... "Yeah... Fine..." I replied...

After that the bell rang... We finished our ice cream and got ready for the class that will gonna start....

After 1 hour, our class finished... We were packing our stuffs... I looked my back, "Soobin? What are you doing?" I asked him because, he was doing something with his pencil on his copy....

He didn't reply me, he just ignored me and continued his work.... I sighed and took my bag on my shoulder... I again looked at him, "Soobin... I'm going..." I said.... Now I got the attention of him... "What! Wait please! How can you do this tome!!?" He whined while putting his stuffs on his bag....

"Then I can also ask you, how can you ignore me!" I said and started to run.... "Yah! Choi Y/N!!!!!" He said and started running too....

We were running to the school gate... I stopped running and started to panting... I looked at him he also stopped his track and also started to pant with me....

We then went to take our bicycle for going home.... We were riding our bicycle.... After sometime I stopped my track and got down from bicycle.... Soobin was riding his bicycle with me, but seeing me stopping and going somewhere... He also got down and started to follow me....

My big doe eyes got caught to a shop.... Which is popular nowadays, every girl in the school talks about it.... This shop is girly which sells girly stuffs... And me not being a girly, I never heard of this shop....

I got curious that what this shop sells... I entered the shop... Meanwhile, Soobin was following me, he also entered with me looking here and there...

"Yah, Y/N? Are you trying to impress someone?" He asked me silently, because the shop was full of peoples.... "Why are you asking?" I asked him while looking at the hair clips.... "Do you have any crush? Or you get a boyfriend that you didn't informed me! Y/Nah......... Did you fell in love?!" He asked his last question and covered his mouth while widening eyes pretending to be shocked....

I shooked my head being done with him... "Did Beomgyu taught you to get dramatic?" I asked him while rolling my eyes.... "Then tell me why are at this shop?!" He again asked... I sighed... "I'm here because of curiosity..." I replied and he made a oh face understanding...

"What made you curious?" He asked... "Nothing just got curious, everyone in the school was talking about it...." I said... "Oh okay.. Do whatever you want..." He said and again started to looking here and there...

I picked up a hair clip with a bow design.. I grabbed Soobin's jaw and made him look at myself... I made him wear that hair clip just to know how it is...

"Yah!! Why are making me wear it! Do I look like girl?" He said ... I laughed my ass of after seeing him... "Hey giant! You look too good in it..." I said and he fold his arms above his chest angrily....

"Don't be angry... I look more boyish than you..!" I said then drag him to another stall... There were so many nail polish.. I took his hand and took a random nail polish... I opened it and started to put it in his nails...

After understanding the situation, he snatched his hands back and looked at his own hands... He made a disgusting look before looking at me... He grabbed my hand took me to the cashier...

"Ma'am..." He called the cashier... "Yes? How can I help you?" She asked him... "Can you tell me where is nail polish removal?" He asked.... "Go left, you will find there.." She said and he thanked her...

He again dragged me there.... He took a removal and went to cashier again... He put that with a thud... Because he was annoyed...

"I will take it..." He said and she packed it... He paid the it...

After that we went out of that shop... He handed me the packet... "Take it and remove it now!" He said... "Do nail polish have removal?" I asked... He made a disbelief face...

"You know better than me! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I think nail polish and removal both will be needed by you!" I said and gave back the packet... "Remove it by yourself.. I don't know about it! You know better than me... You giant!" I said and got up on my bicycle.. I ran away from there... Meanwhile a dumbfounded Soobin was standing there....

"Yah! Choi Y/N!!! I will kill you!!!!" He said and sighed.... He looked at his nail and a small smile created on his corner lips... "What will I do with this girl?...." He said to him.. He shooked his head being done with her and got up on his bicycle too...