Chapter:3

"Soobin! Why are you taking his side?!" I asked him... "I think before that shameless coming you were crying because of him..." I again said... He was smiled being silly while scratching his back...

"Actually I was just helping him because I support him fully in this relationship...." He said... "Fighting! Hyung.." He said now looking at my brother..

I shooked my head being done with them... "Okay! I will see what will I do! Now eat!" I said giving them the food.... They had big smile on their face.....

Soobin was about to grab a packet of chips... But my brother also about to grab it..... "I will eat this..." Yeonjun siad to Soobin... Soobin frowned, "No! I will!" Soobin said to him....

After this they started to fighting over a packet of chips... I slapped my forehead while watching their fighting... I tried to stop them but they ignore me....

I took a packet of popcorn from the snacks and sat on my chair while watching their fighting... After a lots of bickering, Soobin looked at me... "Yah! Chubs! I think you should tell your parents!" Soobin said ....

"Yah! You brat! You also becoming a brat with her..." Yeonjun said... "Ok ok don't argue over a packet of chips... I think you can do rock paper and scissors..." I suggested them...

They nodded said..." Rock paper scissors!" Yeonjun did paper.. On the other hand, Soobin did.... Scissors! "Yeah!! I win!!!" Soobin said and started to jump...

"That's my buddy!" I said putting popcorn in my mouth... "I think it's my unlucky day!" Yeonjun said while looking at his feet being said... He was about to leave...

 He was about to leave

"Yah! Take this..." I said and he looked back... I threw a packet of gummys to him... He caught it and slightly smiled...

It is night time.... My Eomma Appa is still on work... They both work... My Eomma and Appa runs a restaurant that sells korean foods, the foods also made by my Eomma... My Appa deliver them... There business runs nicely...

They still didn't came back, Soobin is still in my room.. His parents were on business trip... He mostly stay alone now...

We were scrolling through Instagram... We founded some profile of our school's students... We both were hardly judging them... It was fun though..

I don't know about my brother... What was he doing...

"Look! Chubs.. Isn't it Taehyun's profile?" Soobin founded our class's heartthrob who is smart, genius, good boy at the same time.. Every girl is crazy on him...

"Yeah! You are right! Look at his followers ... My lord! He have more followers than JYP's Instagram followers." I said being shocked...

"Who are you comparing to whom?" He said laughing..." No! I heard JYP have the most followers than his idols!" I said... "Really?" He said... I nodded...