Chapter:29

"Taerin?" I again called but no one responded... I frowned "Can you kindly tell me who picked up the call?" I asked now being done... I again heard some weird noises.. My mind was not working!

I grabbed my jacket and ran to Mr. Namjoon's home... And now I'm regretting leaving my future squad there... They are really brats.... A drop of sweat that was dropping from my forehead and I suddenly wiped it with my hand.. I started to pant...

Then I went inside the building.. Taerin gave its extra key.. She told me when no one will be home I should come and talk with her... What kind of order it is I don't know!

I went inside and saw living room's lights were on but no one is here.. "Taerin?" I called... Again silence is filled the room... Suddenly!

I heard a loud scream that was extreme! I ran to their room and rushed inside as the door wasn't locked... My eyes got widened.. My holy eyes.. I got traumatized after looking at their condition and silently close the door....

I tried not to recall the scene that I just saw... I literally saw my best friend's titties! Lord send some holy water for me.. I wanna shower with it... Not only this.. I just saw my friend's husband's no I can't even think that word in my mind!!!!!!

I slapped my face thinking straight and use my brain... Now I realize where that three guys are? I went to other room then another, I literally searched every room but all the rooms are empty.. I thank to lord that they didn't notice me but! What if they were inside?!

And my guess was right! They literally brought Hueningkai with them.. Bro!! He is innocent why make him dirty...!! I went in front of the door and kept my ear at the door trying to guessing if they are here. But the room was silent.. I think they are finish with their session...

I closed my eyes and opened a door a bit and peaked inside.. I looked everywhere but not at the couple.. I don't know how will I face them.. I guess they are sleeping.. I found a leg under the bed..

Now I got courage to come inside... I grabbed the leg and dragged him to the door.. It was BEOMGYU?!!! "You! Let me teach you lesson!" I said silently trying not them to wake up... Then one by one came from under the bed...

They all went outside the room.. I closed the door and finally I can see the three brats... "You three little pieces of shit! What were you doing inside!!!" I screamed at them, I was so angry because of them I got nightmares!

"I was ju-" Beomgyu couldn't finished his sentence.. I again screamed, "Who the hell picked the phone..?!" Everyone pointed at Beomgyu with their finger.. "Y/N! I was disgusted! I want to vomit right now bye!" Taehyun said left them...

"Y/Nie I was scared! Why Taerin was screaming? Is she was getting beaten?" Hueningkai said and started to cry.. "Taehyun take me also with you!" He said and ran to him...

Now Beomgyu was finding some excuse... "No need to find excuses and write 250 times I'm sorry I will not do this type of disgusting shit! And give it to Mr. Namjoon and Taerin" i said.. "Why the sentence is so long!?" Beomgyu whined complaining...

"If you say a word now I will Karate chop your ass!" I said and he vanished from the place...

I sighed and left the house.. I didn't inform anyone I'm outside of the home.. Whatever, I should go now I'm sleepy...

I was walking through the street.. Suddenly my phone buzzed I took it out from the pocket and saw the Id.. That was an unknown number.. I picked it up.. Before I say something a familiar voice call my name from their... A drop of tear rolled down from my cheeks....

"Hello! Y/N is that you?" He again called me but I can sense he is crying by his voice.. No one can recognize his voice like me not even his parents.. Because it's no one but my Soobin's...

"Y/N please talk!" He started to begging me to talk.. I closed my eyes and wiped the tears that were unknowingly coming from my eyes...

"What do you want now? Kill me fully? Becuz you killed my half soul two years ago..." I said.. He didn't respond but I could heard his sobs... "No one can't live without their heart! But here I am living without my heart!!. He literally stole my heart and didn't even returned it!" I said and my eyes was burning with tears...

"Y/N! Please listen I will come back to you when I will stand on myself!" He said.. I just listened to him... "Come back my foot!" I said and cut the call... I sat at the side of the empty road cuz I have no courage to walk now...

I was crying like a mess who just got rejected by his bf.. But I'm the one who rejected..

Just then I saw a figure in front of me.. I looked up and saw "What are you here here?" Felix said... "Why are crying?" He said and helped me to stand... "Nothing just got a call.." I said...

He didn't said anything cuz he knows who called her... That's why he came to find her cuz he knows she will cry... He purposely gave the number.. Cuz he want them to be together and he is ready to do anything for that...