Chapter:24

Eomma was walking to Roro and Yeonjun's direction due to his screaming.. "Yeonjun?" Eomma said while standing behind him as he was sitting under the counter in front of Roro...

He slowly looked at his back and gulped.. "Yes?" Yeonjun said fully nervous... "Get up!" Eomma said and his Appa came there for his Eomma's screaming..

Yeonjun shooked his head... Then she grabbed his ear and pulled him up.. "Why were you screaming? You looking so suspicious!" Eomma said and she then noticed something under there...

Eomma bend down and Yeonjun put his hand on his face due to nervousness... Eomma was shocked by seeing a girl in his house hiding in the kitchen... "Hello aunty I'm Roro.." She said while greeting his Eomma respectfully...

She said nothing and got up.. She looked at Yeonjun dumbfounded.. Then Roro came out while fixing her clothes... Appa widened his eyes totally unexpected by a sudden a sudden surprise...

"Explain!" Eomma said something after getting traumatized.. Yeonjun gulped and startes to explain every details and how much he love her... He even explained why he screamed...

"You dumb head! Why are you standing here? Go!" Eomma screamed at him after hearing that you both are locked up in the school but he skipped the part of your relation with Soobin...

Meanwhile, Y/N got up with peaceful sleep.. Then both sleepy head got up.. I know you guys are thinking who sleep at a date 😂.. They are like this and this is their love...

Soobin looked at Y/N who is rubbing her eyes... Then he pinched her nose.. She frowned.. "I wish I could see this state of yours everyday.." Soobin said with dreamy eyes...

Then Y/N hit his shoulder due to embarrassment.. "Yah! I'm you boyfriend how can you hit me?" Soobin said.. "So what?" Y/N said and rolled her eyes..

"Then kiss me it is your punishment..!" Soobin said.. "What time is it now?" Y/N asked totally changing the topic.. Soobin sighed at her behavior... Then he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss...

Suddenly the door open.. "Yah! You both scumbag where are y--" Yeonjun suddenly opened the door with a thud and started to blabber without noticing the environment...

He didn't finished his sentence and saw them kissing.. He then closed the door behind him.. Roro was looking at him questioning why he closed the door? "Let me see move!" Roro pushed Yeonjun and she opened the door and saw that two love birds were looking at the door confused....

Then Yeonjun and Roro went inside... "We came here to rescue you guys..." Roro said proudly... Yeonjun nodded.. "But how do you know that we are locked at school?" Soobin asked Y/N nodded agreeing with him... "Ummm...." Roro got nervous and looked at Yeonjun....

"Injae did this..." Yeonjun said.. "What?! I knew that psychopath will do something for some days I forgot about that brat!.." Soobin said anger... "Let us explain, she is not brat but she helped you to be together!" Roro said... "How?" Y/N asked with frown.. Then Roro explained everything about her cousin's deeds.. Now, it is clear for them but at the same time they are embarrassed....

Then they went home and a fireball who was waiting for them, I mean their eomma... They reached home and went inside the house... They didn't even let their out but both Eomma bomberd with questions.. Because Soobin's Eomma and Appa came to their home...

But they didn't know how to answer because this is the thing they are wanting to avoid from them but now they are doomed... They had no choice but to say everything... Soobin took a breath.. "We bunked school that's why we got punishment for that.." Soobin said and closed his eyes...

"What?! You guys also bunk school?!" Soobin's Eomma said... "No no it was our first time!" Y/N said panicked... "Then tell us why you guys bunked?" Eomma asked... Soobin hold my hand looking at me and nodded indicating that we should reveal it...

I got nervous and hold his hand tightly... "Eomma, Appa, Uncle and Aunt we are going to tell you something that is so serious to us.." Soobin said and they all nodded.. He took a deep breath "Me and Y/N fell in love with each other and we are together.. We are deeply in love and our first date was bunking school.." Soobin said in one breath and we got to realize that the world stopped...

No one was even moving a inch after this announcement we were standing there dumbfounded.. "Looks like today I got 2 birds with one stone..." Eomma said while smiling and clapping... "How?" Soobin's Eomma asked... "That girl over there is my son's girlfriend and your son is my daughter's boyfriend and today is the day I got to know!" Eomma explained...

"We guys are not angry with you but don't ever bunk school.." Appa said.. Then I thanked him with all my heart.. "We support you because we all wanted to happen this! May Lord bless you... If Soobin do something come to me at first I will see him.." Soobin's Appa said...

Me and Soobin sighed that everything is fine and they are not angry with us now Yeonjun was telling them about his relationship.. After that we all went for dinner... "Btw Eomma you said you guys will go to paris today?" Soobin asked while putting chicken into his mouth... "We would but we missed the flight..." His parents explained....

We are all good now and everything is fine.... I'm glad that our parents support us and I got shy when they said that they wanted us together.... Now me and Soobin was sitting at my room's balcony... Watching the night sky...

But one question was on Soobin's mind how did his parents agree with his relationship.. Because he have to leave soon and the reason is them..........