Chapter:11

After listening to Soobin, no one couldn't help but to laugh at his words.. That bitch was boiling in anger.. Then she went away from there without saying anything...

Now, we are home without my parents, that's why Yeonjun brought Roro as well... But Soobin didn't come with us today.. He went home.. Because he got a call that his parents will come today...

So me and Yeonjun decided to go there after they come...

I was arranging my room after getting charged.. My balcony was beside my bed and I was arranging clothes that were on the bed.. I looked on the balcony if I could see him..

I saw him already looking at me and then he winked at me cutely..

After he winked at me I got flustered at first then me being a brat

After he winked at me I got flustered at first then me being a brat ... Why not I'm a living brat's sister.. I decided to show him middle finger... I showed him and he got angwy

After that I rolled my eyes and he got disappointed

After having competition.. We both again started to do chores..  I thought Soobin might need help.. After finishing mine ... I went to his house...

I rang his door bell... He opened the door and let me come in... "Why are you here? After showing me middle finger.." He asked and I rolled my eyes...

"Are you this sensitive? I just showed you middle finger nothing else.." I said.." It's a big matter for me.." He said.. "Why? I showed this to you before.." I said.. "Why? Can't you show this to that bitch too!" Soobin said..

"Yeah! You are right but why are you reacting like this?" I asked.. After that he didn't said anything and started to do what he was doing... Actually he own don't know why he reacted like that...

"Actually I came here to help you... And to greet uncle and aunt..." I said.. He looked at me and smiled...

Meanwhile two love birds were eating mint chocolate ice cream... They were in their own world forgot about us...

After doing all the chores, the door bell rang.. I looked at Soobin and smiled.. He smiled widely and opened the door, revealing his Eomma and Appa...

"My son! How are you? It's been a long time!" His Appa said and hugged him... As well as his mother... I also approach them and greet them...

They all spend their time.. I got home and let Soobin spend time with them... I entered the home...

The home was empty... I went to Yeonjun's room, I was about to knock the door than I heard weird noises coming from inside...

My eyes got widened... What the fuck they are doing inside...!!

Then I knocked the door hardly... "Yah! You two! What are you doing?" I asked them panicking while banging the door...

Meanwhile, the two love birds were moaning mess! Not the dirty one but the real pain they are feeling...

Before coming of Y/N, Yeonjun was teasing Roro.. While teasing her his head got bang with her head... They started to moaning through the pain...

But someone was panicked from outside... Lord help me! I thought... After banging for sometimes, Yeonjun opened the door while grabbing his forehead...

I ignored him and pushed... I entered the room to see Roro... I also see Roro is grabbing her forehead....

"What happened to you two!?" I asked them...

Then Yeonjun explained and I shook my head... "You two dumb head..." I said... "But Y/N why you got paicked?" Roro asked.." Oh it's nothing... I just heard some weird noises from outside..." I said being embarrassed...

"You dirty minded bitch!" Yeonjun said and threw a pillow to me...