Chapter:20

We gulped and went with Mr. Namjoon.... My hands were trembling if they call our parents?! Seeing me shivering due to fear Soobin hold my hand.... I looked at him with melted heart... He just melted my heart with his action! I felt so warm and I was getting my confidence back...

We entered the principal's room... "Mr. Bang, I brought the students who bunked school.." Mr. Namjoon said and we looked down... "Oh! You both? I thought you were backbenchers but serious about study..." Mr. Bang said...

We didn't said anything because we were afraid and Soobin couldn't hold my hand for soothing my fears... "Tell me why did you bunked... If you tell me truth then I can forgive you... If you don't? Then I will call your parents..." Mr. Bang said...

I looked at Soobin and gulped.. He also looked at me and nodded his head... I was embarrassed enough of thinking the incidents with him.. Now, telling principal about it! I will be a cooked tomato...

Soobin told him why we bunked but he skipped the activities we done... I sighed that he managed saying truth so cleverly... I'm proud of my boyfriend!

"Ok! But you guys will get punishment..." Mr. Bang said... We nodded... "After school, you two have to clean the gym of our school.." Mr. Bang told the punishment that we have to done after school...

We both sighed... "You guys can go to your class now..." Mr. Namjoon said.. We both exit the room... I looked at Soobin, "For how many years that gym doesn't open!" I asked Soobin... "Maybe we went there when we first came here!" Soobin replied... "Then it is 5 or 6 years ago?" Soobin again said... I cried out.. "Why! What if there is spider?" Y/N asked... "Don't know.. Just forget it for now and lets go to the class..." Soobin said ....

After that we went to the class... We both sat on our bench then we saw Taerin sitting on the bench of our class... "Taerin! You are in our class?" I asked her.. "Yeah!" She said and smiled... "So, tell us what brings you here again?"  Beomgyu asked while turning around because she sat behind him...

She smiled.. "Actually...." She seems to think what should she say about this... She was looking suspicious..

2 years ago,

Taerin left our institution.. We didn't knew the reason behind this.. She used to study here but then she went to Japan after that.. She used to be our friend.. But we lost our contact with her.. Now, she again comeback and we are happy.. But we are curious what type of story is creating behind us...

The most suspicious thing is that, when Taerin left, Mr. Namjoon didn't took our class for almost 6 or 7 months... Now when she comeback Mr. Namjoon is the one who went to principal's room for Taerin...

~So suspicious ~

"I went to Japan, there I got bored without you guys. That's why I came back to here where I belongs to..." Taerin replied... "The first thing is that, why you left Korea?" Taehyun asked... "Umm.. Just important business..." Taerin replied... "ohhhhhhh..." Everyone replied understanding the situation but it all was sarcasm..

Meanwhile, Roro was just looking at the drama without saying anything... What the hell did my brother do to her?! I was getting tense now... I approached her.. "Yah! Roro what happened to you?! Why are you making a poker face?! My brother will be angry at me if you make this type of face..." I said to her....

"Your brother is the reason behind this poker face..." Roro said... I understood, something stupid thing was did by my shameless brother...

I went to my bench leaving everyone... I looked at Soobin who was already looking at me with loving eyes... My heartbeat always get faster when he look at me.. It's my new disease.. I really want to adore him...

"Let's go for a date after school..." Soobin said...  I nodded and my heart skipped a beat because it's my first time experiencing this kind of stuff...

.....

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was cutting papers to write sorry on it!

"Done!" He said... "I will went to her at lunch time cuz class will start in a minute...

Yesterday night, Yeonjun was frustrated for his sister.. But when she came back he got relieved... So, he decided to went out. He went to a mini restaurant for having a sip of soju..

He sat on a bench, just then a girl of his class approach him.. That girl always want to be near him but she knows he is taken.. She sat in front of him.. But he ignored her, " Hey! How are you?!" That girl asked... "What will you do after hearing my state?" Yeonjun replied..

"Nothing boy, just curious.." She replied... Just then Yeonjun ordered a bottle of soju and decided to leave earlier... He got the bottle and gulped the full bottle... That girl was looking at him and started to drool of him...

"You look so sexy right now.." That girl said but he ignored her.. He got tipsy after gulping that.. Then he ordered another bottle.. The most bad habit of him is that if he start to drink he can't control himself to take another...

He again gulped another bottle.. That girl was still drooling over him.. Then he got up to leave but was about to fall but that girl caught him.. He was fully drunk.. Just then Roro came out for having snacks.. Then she saw someone who looks similar.. She went near to them and saw Yeonjun was saying I love you to another girl while smiling..

A drop of tear leave her eyes and she left from there...

"I have say sorry to her at any cost... Why am I so dumb!" Yeonjun said again frustrated...

While the class was going.. Soobin gave a small paper to Y/N.. She took it and opened that hiding it..

"You are looking so sexy from your back.. Why didn't I noticed it earlier!"

-Your Soobin <3 -

Y/N sighed seeing his flirty note.. Again he call from her back..

He gave a paper again to her.. She opened it and read it now smiling slightly...

"I don’t think about very many things, and I don’t think for very long, but when I do think, it invariably tends to be about you."

-Your sexy Soobin;)-

Y/N shook her head at his pick up lines.. She was smiling at his cheesy words.. She was feeling so lucky that moment to have such boyfie....