Chapter:22

Y/N and Soobin got worried for their friends... The class got started... They finished their classes and went outside of the classroom.. Then they saw Taehyun and Taerin was coming with blank face...

You both went to them.. "Yah! Where were you guys? Where are the others?!" You and Soobin both shouted at the same time... Taehyun looked at Taerin with disgusted face and rolled his eyes.. Taerin gulped at his expressions..

"Why don't you ask your friend?" Taehyun said and went to the classroom to take his bag.... "What happened Taerinah..?!" You asked her.. Actually she was finding excuses to tell you both but it's too late...

"Beomgyu fainted....." Taerin said.. "Oh ok...." Soobin said then realized what she said... "What?! How!" Soobin now shouted panicked... "We will tell you later now he is at home.. We sent him home..." Taerin replied... "Is he ok now?" Soobin asked.. Taerin nodded...

"Ohh btw where is Yeonjun?!" I said wondering where he is... Cuz I have to tell him that I will be late... "He went home with his girlfriend..." Taerin said.. "What?! Does he know about Gyu?" I asked.. She nodded.. "Yeonjun and Roro sent him home..." She said...

"Let's go we have to clean that shitty room..." Soobin said.. I nodded and left with him... Taerin called Mr. Namjoon.. "Yah! Did you gave punishment to Soobin and Y/N?" Taerin asked him through the phone called... "Yeah.. Actually the punishment is given by Mr. Bang" Namjoon said ... "But I have bad feelings for them.." Taerin said... "What will happen to them? Let them do their works." Namjoon said and cut the call....

Soobin and Y/N entered the gym and started to find for the light because it's dark af... Just then the lights got on and saw a heart shape on the floor that is made of rose petals.. My eyes gone widened and looked at Soobin who was smiling cheekily...

He took out a balloon that is heart shaped.. "I brought it from Yeonjun hyung for you..." Soobin said while scratching his back... I took the balloon.. "Thanks..." I said shyly while lookimg down.. "I didn't done much .. Just decorated it.." Soobin said.. "But.. Who cleaned the gym? It already looks clean.." I asked him..

"Our school brought cleaner to clean it last week.. I think he forgot...." He said.. "How do you know!?" I asked.. "I saw him to do this.. I think our principal also forgot about it..." Soobin said.. "You're so smart.. I'm so lucky to have a smart boyfie like you!" I said and Hugged him like a koala...

"I have also prepared something.." Soobin said and walk towards some exercising machine and took out a box.. It's not a random box but a big box.. "Open it.." Soobin said and I kneeled down to open the box... The box is full of snacks.." As I told that we will date in the gym so I brought some snacks.. My bad that we can't eat other food here...." Soobin finished explaining and looked at me seeing already start eating....

"Yah! How can you start without me!" Soobin complained.. "Thank you for the food! I was hungry af..." I said with full of foods in my mouth... He smiled at her cuteness and sat beside her and started to eat as well... After filling our stomach Soobin took out a box that is full of ice and guess what is inside the ice... "It's ice cream!" I clapped feeling really happy... "Everything you brought is my favorite!" I said.. "Yeah it's specifically for you..." Soobin said....

I took a ice cream and started to eat that.. "Then were you busy at the phone for this?" I asked... "You can say that..." He said and came closer to me... "What are you doing?" I asked panicked.. He was in front of me just a few inches away from my face.. Then he smashed his lip onto me... But this kiss doesn't feel like a kiss as I don't know about it much.. In my life I kissed one or two time by him... He pulled out, "The ice cream in your lips tastes super sweet..." Soobin said and smirked...

A blush appeared on my cheeks... So, he was licking my lips for the ice cream... "Do you want a real kiss now?" Soobin said with smirk in his lips... "Ummm..." I couldn't say anything and covered my face with embarrassment... He came to and removed my hand from my face and pulled for a kiss.. This was full of love not only love but a pure love... They both were smiling while kissing....

After awhile they were out of breath and pulled out.. They were catching breath while smiling at each other... Then he pulled me towards him and made me sit back facing him... He kneeled to the wall and back hugged me while putting his head on my shoulder... "I really love you..." Soobin said randomly.. "I love you more.." I replied and smiled.....

While having a pure romantic moment we heard a noise .. We got up and went to the door.. We tried to open it but it was locked from outside... Soobin looked me with shocked face. I was speechless... "We are freaking locked up at the school!" I screamed... "What else we can do just stay here and sleep..." He said calmly... "How can you be calm at this moment...?!" I said while jumping... "Do you want me to jump too!?" Soobin asked... I nodded... He smiled and got up.. He didn't jump but he pulled me in his arms and swing me round....

Meanwhile, "Yah! What type if son did I gave birth to?!" Eomma said with frustration... "Tell me where is Y/N?!" Appa asked him.. He was finding excuses to tell them as he can't tell that you are punished for bunking school.... "Umm Appa don't worry they will come..." Yeonjun said and looked down... "Does Soobin is also with her?" Appa asked and he nodded...

Yeonjun looked at his Appa's back as Roro was hiding there.....