Chapter:23

The day when Beomgyu fainted....

At doctor's room, Beomgyu was lying on the bed.. Everyone was trying to get his sense back.. Mr. Namjoon was there still traumatized that two person got to know about Taerin and him...

On the other hand, Taerin was worried and started to blame herself for this.. Taehyun was rolling his eyes in disappointment for Namjoon and Taerin.. Only Roro was chilling because she was out of the topic.. No one even made her understand what happened but she was worried for Beomgyu..

Yeonjun was looking at Mr. Namjoon with judging face that what he heard was true or not... After sometimes.. Beomgyu started to open his eyes slowly.. Everyone gathered around him.. He fully open his eyes and saw everywhere in the room and he sensed that it doctor's room... He got up to sat.. But his eyes fall on the most worried couple in the world..

After that the most unexpected things is that.. He hold his head in frustration and started to look blurry.. And the thing is he again fainted.. The everyone looked at them.. "Just leave from here!" Everyone said at the same time being done with them... Then they wait outside...

Then again after sometimes, Beomgyu again got back his sense and the school ended. So, Yeonjun and Roro decided to send him home...

................

Now, everything is messed up...

Soobin and Y/N was lying on the floor sleeping in each others embrace.. It was cold on the floor but they managed with their warmth...

And Yeonjun was praying to lord for that two to come.. Y/N and Yeonjun's parents are still not convinced till they come... Meanwhile, Roro was hidding in the kitchen that was behind the living room.. Yeonjun can clearly see the counter of the kitchen where Roro was hiding..

At that moment Yeonjun wanted to get disappear.. It was too much for him...

 It was too much for him

The nights were passing.. But that two were disappear.. Eomma was screaming like a dragon at him, he doesn't know what to reply.. Appa was frustrated...

Yeonjun tried to call both of them but Y/N's switch was off and Soobin's phone had on vibration mode that's why they didn't got to know about the call...

Roro was still sitting under the counter of the kitchen, Yeonjun was worried about her and he can't go there to see her... Just then Eomma got up from the couch, "I'm going to make dinner.." Eomma said and went to kitchen.. Just then the Yeonjun got panic attack... He ran before his mother and stood in front of him...

"I will cook ramen for you guys..." Yeonjun said out of nowhere.. Eomma frowned after hearing his statement.. "Why so sudden? And how can you not worry about your sister?! I can't see any worries in your face.. That means you know where she is!" Eomma said....

"Eomma, I really don't know.." Yeonjun said... "I think Soobin's parents will be back in some minutes.." Eomma said.. "What? Didn't they went to Paris yesterday?" Yeonjun asked.. But Y/N doesn't know about it...

"But they told me that it's very long time they didn't eat my hand made foods, that's why they wanted to come..." Eomma explained... "What?!" Yeonjun exclaimed with shock.. "How can I tell them that my daughter and your son is missing?" Eomma said with frustration...

Meanwhile, "Soobinah..." Y/N called him with sleepy voice.. "Hmm..." Soobin hummed in response.. "How about your parents? You should inform them or they will worry.." Y/N asked.. "Don't worry they again went outside of the country.." Soobin replied still closing his eyes.. "Where?" Y/N asked.. "Paris..." Soobin replied and hugged her more tightly....

Then again comes to the pitiful person.. Roro who was bored sitting there.. She took out her phone and messaged Yeonjun.. "Yah! Let me manage to go outside or my parents will kill me it's already late!" She typed and sent it...

The phone of Yeonjun's got vibrated in his pants pocket.. He took out it and saw Roro's message.. He looked at his Eomma who was about to go kitchen that he stopped.. He couldn't read that.. After managing his mother.. But still she went to kitchen and Yeonjun doesn't had anything to do...

Eomma didn't noticed and passed by her.. Yeonjun sighed in relief.. She was in front of the stove side. So, he went to the counter and bend down.. Then he could saw the love of his life.. "Roro.. You messaged me but I couldn't read.." Yeonjun whispered at her.. "I want to go home or my mother will kill me!" Roro whisper screamed at him...

Suddenly the phone of Roro bugged... She took out her phone and saw the id of the call.. The good thing is her phone was on vibrating mode.. She looked at Yeonjun and told her cousin Injae was calling... She picked up the call...

"Hello?" Roro said silently.. "Yah! Why are you whispering? Were you went to robbed house and got caught?" Injae said through the phone.. "Tell me what you want to tell fast..!" Roro replied.. "Oh! I did something really good which I'm proud of me..." Injae replied.. "What the hell did you did?" Roro asked panicked.. "I locked Soobin and Y/N in the gym.." Injae said.. Just then Roro cut the call..

She looked at Yeonjun .. "We are doomed!" Roro said.. "What did she said?" Yeonjun asked.. "Injae locked Soobin and Y/N in the gym!" Injae said... "What?! Is she insane?!" Yeonjun screamed totally forgot to whisper in shookness.. Roro immediately hold Yeonjun's mouth..

"Why are you screaming!?" Eomma said coming to their direction...

Everything is messed up!