Epilogue

The sun is brightly shining.. Everyone's mood is so good as well as mine... The happiest moment came finally in life.. I hope no disaster will not come again in this life of mine..

My brother is happily living his life with his family... Felix married to his girlfriend last month... Taerin gave birth to a health baby boy last month cuz she was busy in completing her study... I'm glad I didn't witnessed them this time...

Here me is getting ready for the important day of my life that I was craving for my whole life and it is getting fulfill now... I took a deep breath and Roro and Taerin is helping me in makeup...

"Mommy! Hurry up! I'm so excited! To see uncle and you kissing!" Yeonro came out of nowhere and her words make us chock on air... "Who taught you this?!" Roro the traumatized mother of her asked.. "Ummm... Beomgyu uncle..." Yeonro said and clap.. "Do you even know how to kiss?" Roro asked... "Umm.. I think pecking on forhead?" Yeonro guessed through her small brain...

"You 8 years old smoll gurr... Stop using your smol brain of yours in this topic.. Go and play..." I said and she left... "What will I do with this girl? Aish.. Everyday she says something weird..." Roro said... "I will take care of her teacher..." I said and Roro nodded cuz she is so done with Beomgyu....

Now everyone is prepared for the wedding ceremony.. Eomma came to me and cried while hugging me... I also cried after a long hustle life of mine finally I got my love of my life....

2 years ago... The day where I met him.....

"Yeonro is Roro and Yeonjun's daughter! Not mine!" I explained myself to him... And a smile appeared on his face... "Really?!" Soobin claimed... "Of course... Do you think I moved on as you said when you left me?! Huh! I loved you.. I love you and I will love you! I never thought to leave you like you left me! I_ I just thought to die that day.. Cuz there is no worth to live without you! And marrying is out of the topic! You are just stupid..." I shouted at him while crying cuz how the hell he can think like that!

"Yeah! I'm stupid! I'm stupid cuz I should have explain you my struggles... I am so stupid.. I should die!" Soobin said and started to slap himself... Felix and chan went to him and grabbed him to stop...

I was just standing their watching his stupidity makes me fall for him more.. I never get angry with him for long time... He deserves to be love... But it still hurts how he left me...

"Let's get back together and start a new life..." I said and Soobin looked at me with gloomy eyes with hope... I smiled... He ran to me and hugged me tightly... He picked me up and swing around... I was just feeling that moment my life is complete but the problem is now my brother and parents..

We then went to the restaurant and picked Yeonro... Then the most difficult time is coming.. "I think my brother will kill you Soobinah..." I said while gulping... "Don't worry we passed a whole tough life this is nothing we can do it!" Soobin said and grabbed my hand. 

I took a deep breath and went inside...  Roro was sitting on the couch while scrolling through her phone... She looked up and gasp... "What the cheesecake Y/N?!" Roro hot up and her phone dropped from her hand... "Where is Yeonjun?" I asked.. "You sure you want him here?" Roro asked... I nodded..."Yeonjun!" Roro called her husband and he rushed to the living room... "What the fuck?!" Yeonjun said and he was glaring at him...

"How dare you?! You shameless dumbhead..." Yeonjun said and grabbed his collar.. I stopped him from doing this and was able to free him... "Why did you take him here! He doesn't deserve you!" Yeonjun yelled at me... "But I deserve him!" I said protesting Soobin... "Are you sure? He hurted you and now you want him?" Yeonjun asked... "Yeah! Cuz he have his own reasons." I said... "What is the reason?!" Yeonjun said now calming a bit but he is still furious...

Roro took Yeonro to her room a while ago cuz she knows a drama is going to held... Soobin explained his whole reasons... "Then how can I believe you that you will not leave my sister again?" Yeonjun asked him... "I know it will never happen but if it happens then separate my head from my body..." Soobin said in confidence... "What?!" Yeonjun said... "Ok then you will see my love at my wedding day!" Soobin said......

After that my parents had bed feelings at first but for my happiness they agreed at our relationship... After that.. Soobin  made his company branch in Korea and it became the main branch... We started to live happily and my parents planned to set our wedding cuz Soobin's parents didn't come back and we still don't know where are they.....

Now

I walked through the aisle and saw my handsome giant husband waiting for me wearing a complete suit looking gorgeous as hell..  I stood in front of him and smiled... He smiled widely showing his dimples....

Then priest asked "Do you take  Choi Soobin as your husband?"
"I do!" I said and looked at him while smiling... "Do you take Choi Y/N as your  wife?" Priest asked... "Of course I do... I want her in my whole life... I want her in my happiness, sadness, craziness... I want her to stop me in my crazy decisions... I want to get old with her and smile with her with no teeth..." Soobin said and giggled in his last statement...

I slapped his chest playfully... The priest laugh and said.. "I think he loves you crazily I didn't met this crazy husband in my whole experience... My prayer is always with you... May lord give you happy life.. And your may lord grant your Husband's crazy wish.. You may kiss each other.."

Soobin pulled me and smashed his lips on mine.. We both smiled while kissing each other... My whole life completed...

Roro covered  Yeonro's eyes.. "Eomma I want to see mommy kissing!" Yeonro whined... And Roro was glaring Beomgyu which he didn't notice...

"Bro! Why I'm sweating and feeling dark aura around me? I think someone will eat me..." Beomgyu said suddenly out of nowhere to Taehyun.. "I think you something that is not so good that's why.." Taehyun replied and Beomgyu was looking here and there in nervousness... "Bro I'm scared." Beomgyu said while hidding behind Taehyun..

Now you guys pray for Beomgyu.. The End...