Chapter:9

"Why are you crying?" Yeonjun asked Roro being panicked... Hr bend down to look at her face because she was sitting on the bed...

She lift up her face "Don't worry.. I was just too emotional... I didn't thought that my first kiss will be stole like this.. I really loved it because I really love you..." Roro said...

Yeonjun sighed in relief and smiled at her... He planted a peck on her forehead... They were smiling now.. "But how long, they gonna locked up in?" Yeonjun said... Roro agreed...

Meanwhile, the two buddies were confused about what happened.... Y/N is still in her room and Soobin was watching movie in the living room...

After sometimes, Y/N came out of her room and was about to go to kitchen.. She saw Soobin was sleeping on the couch... He was so cute to resist.. She smiled and brought a blanket for him...

She covered him with blanket and pinched his nose softly being whipped on him... Then Y/N left..

Then she remembered that they are still locked up.. It's almost dinner time... She ran to his brother's room.. She stood in front of the door, thinking how will they react after seeing her.. It will be a awkward situation..

So she decided to open it and she will ran to the kitchen like a cheetah...

So she opened the door and ran away...

She started to make some dinner in the kitchen... It's been 30minutes but no one came out of the room and Soobin was still sleeping like a bunny....

She got worried and again went to the room... She knocked the door but no one answered... She went inside and saw Yeonjun sleeping with love of his life in his embrace..

"Owwwww!!" Y/N reacted to their cuteness silently... She was happy her plan succeed but did they really kissed each other?

.................

Tomorrow we went to school.. I was sitting on my bench, then I looked my back seeing Soobin who was seriously drawing something..

I asked him what he was drawing... But he insisted to tell me.. I became angry and went away... It was a lunch time, so I was fooling around the school alone because my partner was so busy...

While walking I saw a familiar girl was going inside the principal's room... I frowned trying to remember who is she...

I decided to wait that I could see her face... After sometime she went out of the room and started to walking facing my direction... My eyes gone wide unable to believe this shit

Why did she came?! Why her?! Me and Soobin was spending our life so beautiful and peacefully..! I thought not being happy...

I ran to classroom to tell Soobin about this... I entered the classroom and saw her already approached him.. My eyes got red due to anger...

I went to them, I can totally see Soobin was uncomfortable...

"Hey! Why did you come back?" I asked her... "I really love this school that's why I told my father to transfer me back and again he will be my patner.. Isn't Soobin?" She said...

I really got cringe all over my body when I heard her voice..  I looked at Soobin, he was faking his beautiful smile... I rolled my eyes and looked her...

"Okay! As your wish! Daddy's girl!" I said and sat on my bench...

The school ended but her cringeness didn't ended... Why can't she be invisible I'm sick of this!

"Soobin! Do you want to come with me to see my room! I renewed my room..." She said... "Look here you! He will be come with me as always... So, don't interfere between us!" I said and grabbed his hands, I dragged him to the gate...

"Don't ever try to talk with her! You know! What she did to me in the past!" I said and Soobin nodded...

Then Yeonjun and Roro came while holding their hands...

"What happened Y/N? Why you look so angry?" Roro asked.. "That girl came permanently now!" I replied.. "Which girl?" She asked...

"Injae!" Soobin said... Everyone was so shocked... "Again that girl?" Yeonjun said and I nodded being annoyed... "I really hate her!" I said...

"Who loves her? No one will ever love her she will die single or will die while whipping on someone..." Roro said... Everyone laughed... She is really the mood maker here...

"You are right though.." Soobin said...

That crazy bitch was not freeing our back.. She always try to stick with my buddy... Really! He is my buddy where the hell a bitch from from another planet came from!

Actually this time she is crossing her line! It's not tolerable...

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was making Ramen on the home, that two couple didn't came school today... While making it he got notifications from his phone...

He took his phone to see who messaged him.. He frowned looking at an unknown number... When he entered the inbox je sighed being done..

"Can you give me Soobin's number? Because he don't gibe me that.. Please?"

He went to the profile and saw none other than that Injae...

"No!" Yeonjun replied...

After finishing every blocking process he went to Roro with Ramen

But if she get my number then why not Soobin's? Yeonjun thought... That actor! Aish!