Chapter:12

"I'm sorry...." I said... Then came to us while grabbing her forehead.... "What happened? Why did you shouted?" Roro asked... "Nothing jagiya she just got worried about us... That's it!" Yeonjun lied to her, because if he tell her it will take lot of time to make her understand....

Meanwhile, Soobin was crying mess in his room.. He got scared and sad at the same time... What should he do? He was just crying thinking that he can't live without his buddy... He thinks he will die suffocating... How can he live without them, for the rest of his life?

That day Soobin didn't picked up his calls... There was 50 missed call from Y/N..  He just too sad to pick up his calls.. If he picked it up then Y/N will bombarded him with questions and he can't tell her now...

"Soobin! I have 1 year on my hand to happen... Why am I crying now? I should spend time with them... I will tell them one week before living....." Soobin said to himself....

At school...

Soobin was trying his best not to cry after seeing his buddy... "What happened Soobin? Why you look so pale?" Soobin shooked his heas ignoring emotions... "Nothing just couldn't sleep yesterday..." He lied but it's true he didn't slept last night...

Then that bitch came with flower.... "I know it shouldn't be me... But I love you Soobin....." She said... Is my sadness wasn't enough? Now I have to handle this? Soobin thought...

"Please I'm not in mood to attend the drama..." Soobin said and ignored her... "Look if you don't love me then I will die..." Injae said... "Then die!" Soobin said...

"Okay!" She went to somewhere and didn't came back ... "Yah! If that psychopath really do something stupid?" Y/N said to Soobin....

"Let her be! She will not something I know her..." Soobin said... "How do you know?" Y/N asked him... Then Soobin gesture her to come closer to him and she did... "I saw her after coming to school. She was planning to some of her minions... She will make a scene that she suicide d... That's why, I told guard uncle to send someone to rooftop for guarding..." Soobin whispered to her ear...

"Oh my brilliant buddy...!!" Y/N said being proud of him... And Soobin was admiring her that how can he live without seeing this face...

After that class started... I couldn't focus on it... I need to forget about it than I can spend a quality time with them...

"I think something is bothering my buddy.. But what can if be!?" Y/N thought...

The school ends we 7 friends went to Soobin's home to greet his parents... We all entered his home... His parents greet us and made us sit..  We spend a fun time... In the evening, 4 of them went home...

I was also about to leave because my brother went with Roro to sent her home..  So I decided to leave also... But Soobin grabbed my hamds.. "Can you go later? Let's go and eat ice cream?" Soobin said... I was flustered at first at his request but I agreed...

We both were sitting on a swing at a children's park... We both were eating ice cream, while swinging....

"Y/N?" Soobin called me... I hummed in response..." What will you do if I ever left you and never comeback..." Soobin asked out of nowhere...

"Why are you asking me..?" I asked... "Its just a what if questions..." He said... "I will curse you forever and if you ever comeback then I will throw water and salt in front of you...." Y/N replied and Soobin gulped....

"Isn't it too harsh?" Soobin asked... "I don't think so.. Why are you afraid? Are you going to leave me alone?" I asked him... He quickly shooked his head but didn't said anything further...

"Then what if I say I love you... Then what will you say?" Soobin asked...

"Yah! What happened to you?! Why are you asking weird questions?!" I replied with a blushing mess face... I was about to go but he grabbed my hand and I bumped into his chest...

"Why? Can't buddies be couple?" Soobin asked but my mind was too blank to respond his words...