Chapter:17

"What will we gonna do now?!" Y/N said panicking.. "We already escaped and didn't attend 2 classes! If we go now than we will get caught! I think it's better if we go now or guard will saw us!" Soobin said...

"Okay? I guess...." Y/N said... "Don't worry if we get caught then we will get caught together..." Soobin said and Y/N smiled still not sure what to do.. It was their first time to bunk classes...

After that they leave school... They were roaming around still deciding where to go...

While walking, Soobin smirked wanted to tease Y/N... He got near to her and hold her hands... It's normal for both of them.. Because they were living like a couple style, they had no much difference now or then...

Soobin didn't bother to tease her again because he knows she will not even budge at his actions...

"Where do you wanna go?" Y/N asked him.. "Ummm.. What about we eat something?" Soobin suggested.. "Okay! Let's go eat!" Y/N got excited and dragged him to her favourite restaurant.. But not her parents restaurant...

They sat on the chair.." What do you want to eat?" Soobin asked her.. "As always my favorite tteokbokki with extra cheese!" Y/N said ... "Okay then I will take the same!" Soobin said...

After that they ordered their food... Y/N was looking at Soobin, then they had eye contact...

 Y/N was looking at Soobin, then they had eye contact

They got lost in each other's eyes... Just then Soobin ruin her mood..

Y/N got to earth by Soobin's sudden change on his expression

Y/N rolled her eyes being done with him.. Actually she was annoyed, because she was having a great time looking at him...

"You are so meanie!" Y/N complained.. "I know I'm handsome that you noticed after our 18 years of friendship! But it's a bad habit to look at someone for a long time without a blink.. It makes that man uncomfortable..." Soobin finished his lecture with a being done expression

"Are you trying to say that I'm making you uncomfortable?" Y/N asked

"Are you trying to say that I'm making you uncomfortable?" Y/N asked.. "No no no! I was just trying to say that-" Soobin was about to explain but Y/N stood up making a thud...

"I'm leaving I knew it! How can someone agree the confession within a second! I knew you didn't wanted to hurt me that's why you acted! I'm so sorry for making yoh uncomfortable.. Bye!" Y/N said and was about to leave...

Meanwhile Soobin was processing what he said that made her angry.. He was trying to teach, I mean teased her.. But he was also enjoying looking at her... But he got nervous that's why made that joke...

But when he saw her leaving, he hold her hand and made her sit back to her chair... "Ok ok sorry now eat don't get sad now..." Soobin said amd waited with her without saying further...

After eating, Y/N didn't said anything.. "Look chubs, I was teasing you, why did you got angry? It hurts!" Soobin said.. "I know I overreacted.. Sorry..." Y/N apologized.. Then they hugged each other...

Meanwhile in the school... "Where the hell both go?" Taehyun asked... "Don't know.." Yeonjun replied and slurps his ramen.. Only Beomgyu know that they bunked the school...

When the all incident was happening Beomgyu was present and saw all the activities they done in the school.. But he didn't want to get caught that's why he didn't opened his mouth...

"After the argument Soobin went somewhere and didn't came back as well as Y/N..." Yeonjun explained.. "What kind of argument? Did we miss anything?" Taekai screamed being shocked...

"Ummm... Where should we start..? Before you both came lot happened.." Yeonjun said... "Let me say..." Roro said... They all nodded...

"Okay! The main reason behind all the chaos happened today is Y/N's love for her buddy..." Roro said.. "What?!" Taekai again got shocked... "But Y/N accidentally slipped the word love from her mouth while arguing with Injae.. I want to tell you all something else too!.." Roro said..

"Okay tell us.." Yeonjun said to her... "Actually Injae isn't bad girl she is my cousin..." Roro said and everyone got speechless... "She wanted to make Y/N tell that word for a long time and she spilled the tea today..." Roro explained...

"Do that two brat know this?" Yeonjun asked.. "No... I'm sorry to make trouble.. But she done that to help them! Please understand!" Roro said... " We are not angry, we are just too stunned to say something..." Everyone said...