Chapter:7

"Yah! Where did you come from? Didn't you gave your exam?" I asked Yeonjun shocked that he is here... "I gave after that I came here to help Eomma!" Yeonjun said..

Everyone was looking at him suspiciously... "Yah! You came here to eat ramen!" Eomma came with food and slapped his forehead for lying... "I knew it!" I said... "I thought it is not Yeonjun hyung for a second..." Soobin said...

Everyone laughed... After that we added Yeonjun and started to chat... It was fun with them...

After they finished their food.. Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningie went home... Then we help Eomma at washing dishes...

Suddenly! Eomma got a call and she picked it up.. After talking to someone, she look at us... "Your Appa called... He said that your grandma is sick and we have to go to Daegu for this..." Eomma said...

"Oh you should hurry!" Yeonjun said... "Yeah! If necessary bring her here we all will take care of her!" I said... "Don't worry she will be fine..." Eomma said...

"Okay then I will go now your father took my clothes from home.. So, I am going maybe 1 or 2 weeks will be need for us to come..." Eomma bid her goodbyes and went to Appa..

After listening it me and Soobin looked at each other... "Let's go home.." I said to Soobin because after leaving of Eomma.. But Yeonjun ran to opposite direction don't know where...

We came home and got freshed... Soobin went his home to get fresh and will come here again...

Then I heard a door bell, I went to then door and opened it... There was standing Roro!!!

"Roro!" I said and hugged her... "How are you?" She asked... "Yeah fine.. How your exam gone? We didn't saw you in school.." I asked her... "Yeah good..." She said...

Yeonjun came and took her hand, he went to couch and made her sit... "She came all the way here and you made her stand here!?" Yeonjun said... "Yeah yeah! Now look after your girlfriend I'm going...

I was about to go just then Soobin came..." Roro! You are here?" He asked... "Yeah..." She said...

After sometimes we were bored don't know what to do... "Let's play hide and seek?" Soobin suggested... "Yeah! Let's play!" I said... "I will be in my 20s after 1 year and you are telling me to play hide and seek?" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes...

 "I will be in my 20s after 1 year and you are telling me to play hide and seek?" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes

"Whatever lets play!" Roro said... "Okay! Let's play!" Yeonjun said.. Me and Soobin shooked our head being done with him..

 Me and Soobin shooked our head being done with him

We did rock paper and scissors.. Now Soobin has to find us and we will hide... I went to the couch and hide behind it... Actually behind this game I have plan in my head...

Soobin counted till 1-20 and started to find us... I went to Soobin and whispered in his ear the plan..... He looked at me and nodded... I saw Roro to hide in the kitchen...

Soobin went to kitchen and found Roro... "I got u!" Soobin said and Roro startled ..  "Am I the first one?" She asked and he nodded... "You can wait to this room.." Soobin said indicating Yeonjun's room..

She went inside and sat on the bed... Then Soobin went to Y/N and told her that he done it... Y/N went to his room and locked it from the outside... Because she knows that his brother is hiding under the bed....

Roro got up and started to bang the door... "Yah! Open it!" Roro shouted from the inside and we two evils were laughing hard from the outside...

Meanwhile, Yeonjun was under the bed he saw his girlfriend to sit on his bed... After knowing that they both are locked inside he came out of it ... "They did it on purpose..." Yeonjun said and Roro got shocked.. "You are here too?" Roro said and he nodded...