Chapter:25

It's been 1 year.. We are graduating today.. Me and my buddy as always same.. My shameless brother already graduated a year ago and he camd today for Roro to congratulate her not me TT...

But I have my buddy who is my boyfriend now and I'm glad to have him.. It's been almost 1 year of our relationship.. He was being clingy but day by day he was becoming quite.. I know he is introverted but I'm too.. His actions have me bad feelings...

Everyone is present for the function.. Yeonjun brought flowers for Roro... Mr. Namjoon aka our math teacher brought flowers for Taerin..

I know you all are thinking how Taerin and Mr Namjoon met...

Before Taerin went to America.. She went there because her father got transferred.. One day, Taerin got detention for not doing math homework.... Taerin was sad and none of us couldn't wait for her... We had business to done..

That day while doing homework.. Mr. Namjoon felt nervous in front of her.. But he denied it that it is not fair that a student and a teacher shouldn't be couple.. It doesn't seem right...

After that detention their life got changed and somehow they got together and Taerin was the one who proposed first.. That's the story I got to know from them.... The description is still unknown.

Everyone came and busy with their own business and I was waiting for Soobin to come.. He didn't come with us and told me to go early and he will come later but still he didn't come...

Then I met Injae.. We are friends now no more enemies.. Roro told me everything and I was embarrassed for this...

Just then I saw Soobin come but he didn't brought any flowers for me.. How disappointing!.. He came to me with a gloomy face...
He didn't even greet me just stand beside me... I looked at him and saw his eyes are red.. I can see he cried also his mood doesn't seem to be good...

After sometimes our function starts.. I got my certificate and I was feeling proud but inside my heart its hurting because something doesn't feel right to me.. What happened to my Soobin?! Why he is acting like that...?!

I was standing alone.. I was feeling like crying..

Meanwhile Soobim was crying his heart out at the back of school yard.. He doesn't know how to tell her about this...

The day when every parents got agreed to their relationship.. It was the happiest day for Y/N and Soobin.. But Soobin had bad feeling...

When they reached home. Soobin asked "Eomma why did agree about our relationship?" Soobin asked with a frown.. His mother looked at her.. "You guys seem happy that's why we didn't got bad in front of his parents.." His mother replied...

"Oh your college entrance is got set, you will go to Australia the day after your graduation..." His father replied.. "Is it not possible?! Please try to understand my situation! How can I live there leaving my life here!" Soobin shouted...

"Now you started to shout at your parents?! You are becoming brat living with your girlfriend's brother! You better get agree with it! Because you have to study abroad and it is final!!" His eomma shouted at him and left....

From that day Soobin tried hard not to react in front of Y/N.. He spent great moments with her.. But when the time is knocking at the door Soobin was becoming pale thinking about this..

And Today is the day he have to tell about this.. He understood that day his parents didn't liked their relationship from their heart and he understood it...

Soobin wiped his face with hand and went to Y/N.. He went their and saw her standing alone with a sad face.. He stand in front of her.. He slightly smile and grabbed her face and pulled into a kiss.. While kissing Y/N can feel sadness. After some moment she got to understand that he was crying while kissing...

Y/N immediately pulled out from the kiss and saw his face with red eyes and runny nose.. He then hugged her tightly.. She then started to cry with him feeling bad for him because she don't know why he is crying....

"Soobinsshi! What happened?" Y/N asked softly trying to calm him down.. After the moment he pulled from the hug and stand still.. "From now on don't love me.. Hate me with your heart out! Because we can't be together.. And I tried to move on from you and I believe I can.. Don't wait for me, find a new boyfriend who can love you more than me! I'm leaving!" Soobin said and ran away from there....

Y/N was standing dumbfounded watching his boyfriend being disappear from her sight... A drop of tear come out of her eyes.. Her heart got broken into million pieces.. She knew that any of that Soobin said are not true or he said from his heart... But it still hurts.. She just got to her childhood buddy present boyfriend is leaving but where and why?!

She bend down and sat on the ground feeling weak.. She put hand on her face and started to cry.. Soobin went to his home and locked himself in his room... He sat on the floor crying..

Everything got messed up in their relationship..

But Y/N still not cleared why and where Soobin is leaving her...