Chapter:31

Yeonro hold Soobin's shirt and called him by moving it.. "Hey mister! If you wanna eat come inside, don't peak its bad manners!" She said while placing her hands on her waist..

He smiled and bend down to her height.. "Can you tell me who is that lady to you?" Soobin asked pointing at Y/N.. "Oh she is my mommy!" Yeonro replied... "Oh ok......... Wait what?! Mommy?" He exclaimed in shock..

Yeonro nodded.. Soobin's eyes got watery after listening that Y/N is a mother now.. He looked at Yeonro and patted her head.. They both smiled.. "Don't give pain headache to your mommy.. Always listen to her, okay?" Soobin said and got up.. Then he went to the car and waited for them while sitting inside...

He sat on the car and placed his hand on his face.. His face is covered with tears.. He got runny nose for crying so much.. "I think I deserve to cry.. Why? Just why? She can't wait for me? ... Do she hate me that much?

But she is the only one that loves him to her heart...

Y/N brought ramen for them.. She placed the bowl on the table.. " Won't you eat?" Chan asked.. Y/N shooked her head.. "I saw your picture from before.. You got long hair..." Chan said.. She shyly smiled "Not that much long as my sister in law though.." Y/N said..

"Actually.. Ummm..." Now Felix came to the main point.. "What is it?" Y/N asked.. "Actually we came here for a reason.." Felix said and looked at Chan.. Then he looked at Y/N and took a deep breath..

"Someone came to meet with you.." Felix said.. "Who is it?" Y/N asked.. "Come with me.." Felix said and dragged Y/N to the exit of restaurant.. "Yeonro? Why are standing here?" Y/N asked her as she was standing there sawing disappeared Soobin ... "I was talking to an uncle who is sooo tall!" Yeonro replied... "Where did he go?" Felix asked her... "I don't know that way!" Yeonro replied showing the way where he disappeared...

Y/N removed her hand from Felix and went to counter started to doing what she was doing.. "What happened?" Felix asked.. "I don't want to meet anyone.." Y/N replied without looking at him.. "But why?! Do you know whom you are going to meet!?" Felix asked totally done with her...

"Yeah I know! I know very well!" Y/N shouted and tears started to streaming down to her face.. "I don't want to meet any person who have no confidence!" Y/N said and started to work.. "Don't be stubborn Y/Nah..." Felix said.. "Uncle seemed nice.. Mommy meet him.." Yeonro said.. "Yeah at least listen to her.. " Chan said...

Y/N sighed and looked at them.. "Okay fine! But I will give you 20 minutes and I'll be back!" Y/N said and three of them sighed... "Yeonro you go inside and don't come outside till I come back ok?" Y/N made sure if Yeonro is safe and she nodded listening to her mommy...

Meanwhile Soobin was walking in the park where he and Y/N used to come on their high school days.. "That bench is still here..." Soobin said and sat their.. He was getting emotional suddenly and started to recall memories with Y/N... Then he saw the tree where they first kissed underneath the tree..

The day they first bunked school.. A smile created on her face.. Those memories was the best.. But the graduation day was the worst.. How her parents, her brother would think of him? He just left her?

He gave a sad smile cuz now he have no parents to take care of... He left his parents and didn't talk since he got in plane and still don't know where are they... He earned his own money and finished his study life with lots of struggle.. Now he has his own company...

Felix dragged Y/N to the car and didn't found him... "Where is he? But my question is how did you find him? How does Chan know about it?" Y/N asked them a lot of questions cuz who will not its confusing... "Where is that guy go? He is giving me headaches!" Chan said... "I know where he is.." Y/N said...

Both guys looked at her.. "How?!" Felix and Chan question her in surprise.. Then Y/N started to walk somewhere and Felix and Chan followed her... "Y/N do you really know that whom you are going to meet?" Chan asked.. "No one knows better than me..." Y/N replied boldly...

Then they finally reached their destination.. And she knew where he will sit.. She went there and of course both of them followed her..

Y/N stopped at the figure sitting on the bench.. She was looking his back but she recognized who is the person.... No one in the world can recognize him well than her and she is sure about it..

But her anger issues are the main problem here.. She wasn't happy nor sad.. She was feeling so angry.. And everyone knows her angry side..

She was just standing there and silently cried looking at his figure.. Felix and Chan was standing behind the tree watching them...

Then Y/N had a loud sob that made Soobin look behind.. He statued on his spot and they were thinking the world just stopped.. Afterwards Soobin got up from the bench and looked at her.. He walked to her while crying.. Both of them were messed up with tears...

Soobin stopped his track and stood in front of her

Soobin stopped his track and stood in front of her... She was looking at the tall figure with mixed emotions that she herself can't explain.... "Y/N..." Soobin finally spoke...

Just then an unexpected thing happened.. A thud sound can be heard there.. Felix and Chan's eyes gone widened.... Nothing just Y/N slapped Soobin face.. Soobin grabbed his cheeks and looked at her with hurt in his eyes.. But he didn't mind cuz he deserve it..

"You shameless brat! You brat don't have any confident to meet me! And he came here! Did you ever love me with your heart? I guess no!... I'm getting pissed with you! But I can't help myself cuz I still love you! And I hate myself for this...!!!" Y/N let out all her words which were inside her all these years...

"Y/N just listen to me! I had my own reasons.." Soobin said.. "You had your reasons? Then why couldn't you told me that.. Weren't we share all things? Why couldn't you told me!!?" Y/N asked

"Cuz you would be sad... My parents told me about it before we get into relationship... I didn't wanted to break your heart when you accidentally proposed me..." Soobin replied.. "But what now? Do I look happy? Wasn't I happy all those days?" Y/N asked while crying...

"Do you think I was ok?!" Soobin asked her while crying... "I was hurt! You weren't the only one to get hurt... I didn't smile there.. Never smiled there! I just got bully there! But Chan saved me always! I wasn't ok.. We both were suffering for my parents! Now please forgive me.." Soobin said...

"Do you know? I felt ashamed when Roro helped me with my cramps where you used to care me! I was lonely and fragile! I couldn't even get angry... I was emotionless!" Y/N said and covered his face still crying...

"But you promised me you will wait of me... But you didn't.." Soobin said becuz he thought he can get her but after seeing her his broken heart again broke into trillion pieces which he can't handle now...

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.. "You have a daughter now.. That means you are married I guess... Go and live happily I will not disturb you... But you look more beautiful in your long hair..." Soobin said and smiled...

Three of them face palmed... "Why are you like this Soobin? I can't with you..." Y/N said and sighed... "That means? It's not you daughter!?" Soobin said and got excited.. Y/N shooked her head. "But why she was calling you mommy?" Soobin asked...

"It's Yeonjun and Roro's child! You dumbhead!.." Y/N shouted at him being done....