Chapter:8

Me and Soobin was trying to hear what they are doing... We were pressing our ear at the Yeonjun's door...

"I think they did it on purpose.." Yeonjun said to Roro inside the room... "Oh! What do you think why they did this?" Roro asked.. "Don't know..." Yeonjun replied...

They were sitting on the bed without saying nothing... On the other side of the room.. The two evils were being frustrated about thinking what the hell they are doing inside...

After that situation, Roro got up from the bed "Your room is looking messy... Should I clean it?" Roro asked... "Of coarse my jagiya~.." Yeonjun said...

Then Roro started to clean his room... While she was cleaning Yeonjun noticed her every moves... Then he can sense that why that two evils did this...

He always wanted to kiss her but she was too fragile to do that... Today watching her like this Yeonjun was having vibe of having a wife.. He gulped couldn't control himself..

He went behind her and hugged her from back.. He turned her and make her looking at her... "I think I can't ignore my feelings now..." Yeonjun said...

"What do yo----.." Roro couldn't finished her words... He smashed his lips to her...

Meanwhile, the two buddies heard Yeonjun's words but don't know what they are doing... "I think we should leave them alone there for sometimes..." I said and look my right side to see Soobin...

He was looking at me with dark eyes.. I didn't seen him in this type of look in my 18 years of experience with him.. "What?" I asked him...

He didn't said anything and came closer to me... I was flustered while seeing his attitude... He came closer to me more.. He was few inches away from me...

He lower face to meet my face, his face was coming closer to me... I closed my eyes being hypnotized by him I don't know why my body stops moving.. I felt like I got paralyzed...

Then I heard laugh... I opened my eyes and saw Soobin was laughing his ass off... I frowned... "Yah!" I shouted... "It was fun! You thought I will kiss you..." He said while laughing..

I blushed being embarrassed from him.. Actually I don't know what I was doing there at that awkward moment.. I don't even know what I was thinking...

I ran away from there and went to my room... I locked the door and placed my hand on my chest... Why my heart is beating so fast!? Why am I nervous...?

Soobin was standing dumbfounded alone..

Is she got angry? Did it really hurts her? Why would she we are buddies and I just teased her

Is she got angry? Did it really hurts her? Why would she we are buddies and I just teased her...! Soobin thought went to living room...

Again, that two couple was in an awkward situation again... Yeonjun was standing near the balcony door of his room.. And Roro was sitting at one corner of his bed... Facing opposite of each other...

They are not angry! They are just embarrassed...

Yeonjun was standing with a pout on his lips.. Actually he was happy the thing that he did.. But he was nervous if she was angry or not...

 But he was nervous if she was angry or not

He looked up to see Roro with nervously

After looking at her he got panicked and went to her

After looking at her he got panicked and went to her... "Why are you crying?" Yeonjun said don't know what to do....!!

!!