Chapter:5

"Yah! You! How can you do this to me?" I said feeling betrayed... "Yeah! You didn't even told us!" Soobin said.... "Do you guys know each other?" Yeonjun asked... Me Soobin and Roro nodded at the same time...

"You mf! How did that happened?!" I asked her... "It just happened..." Roro said while looking down...

"How did you know each other?" Yeonjun asked us.... "6 month ago, me and Soobin was fooling around the school.. Then we saw a girl with the most longest hair in our whole school.... It seemed unreal because it's not a common thing.... Everyone in our school made a crowd around her... Then I looked at Soobin, he was looking at her without a blink... But the crowd was making her uncomfortable, so we decided to rescue her.... After that we take her to a open space to let her breath... Then we got to know she was new in our school... After that we three became friends... But we couldn't see her much because she was on another section... But we didn't know she will do something behind our back... Today we feel betrayed..." I finished my story and left a sigh....

Yeonjun laughed... "Yeah at first I got attracted by her hair... Because I met her from behind, then when I saw her face... My jaw dropped ... How beautiful can a person be like?" Yeonjun said... Meanwhile Roro is blushing mess....

"Did you had your first kiss?" Soobin asked... Roro chocked on his saliva after hearing the question... "She is the most innocent girls in our school!" Yeonjun said... "We know! We met her before you!" Soobin said and rolled his eyes ... "So what? That doesn't mean you can't kiss..." Soobin said teasing....

"How long you guys are in relationship?" I asked... "5 months..." Yeonjun said... "It's been 5 freaking months and you guys didn't even kiss?" I asked ....

Yeonjun and Roro chuckled.... "You better tell me when that brat kiss you..." I said to Roro .... She nodded... After that we ordered coffee and cake for us....

Me and Soobin was eating and watching the full live drama... "Jagiya~ open your mouth..." Yeonjun said and Roro opened her mouth... Then that brat feed my innocent friend.... I was feeling happy for her... But she deserve better but I am okay with this... My brother was becoming a brat day by day, he needed someone to get him lessons... I hope that brat be better with her or me and Soobin will kill him...

I was thinking about them... Meanwhile my buddy... Over acting over their clinging, not a negative one but a positive reaction....

 Over acting over their clinging, not a negative one but a positive reaction

After that, we ate and fun... Now we were at convenience store for ice cream treated by Roro... She is giving us treat as a apology for not telling us... This is the store where my brother do part time job secretly.. Today he took off for us...

I took a chocolate one as well as Soobin... We buddies are soul connected because our taste buds are same... Meanwhile the couple had mint choco...

"Roro you also like that toothpaste flavour?" I asked... "Yah! What do you mean by toothpaste!" Roro said being angry... Then that superhero of Roro came to protect her from teasing...

"Don't worry Jagiya they are being brats... They doesn't respect others taste..." He said and I rolled my eyes... "Brat saying another brat " Brat!" Soobin said while laughing....

"Yah! You asshole! Whom are you calling brat huh!" I said.. After that he pointed at me while laughing...

After that we became Tom and Jerry... We were chasing each other till we got home... The couples were having their quality time and we got home being fully exhausted...

"Yah! You brat! Come here and give me a glass of cold water..." Soobin said... This time I didn't said anything to him for calling me brat... I just took a glass of hot water and gave it to him...

"Yah! I told you to bring cold water!" Soobin said... "But I gave you cold water..." I said acting innocent...

I was about to leave but Soobin grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and we both fell on the couch... Soobin was above me... I looked at him with wide eyes... It's the first time I'm having this type of awkward situation with him of our 18 years of friendship...

Meanwhile, Yeonjun came home after sending Roro to his home...
He opened the door...

He covered his mouth seeing us in this state

He covered his mouth seeing us in this state... "You brats! Get up!" He said... Now he pulled up his mother card... His mother mode is activated...