Chapter:26

It's been 1 year that I graduated and the love of my life is gone but where I don't know.. We will enter University but separately.. Roro got admitted to another university as well as Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai...

I will go tomorrow for my new campus.. I always dreamed that me and Soobin will finish our studies together but our fate doesn't want it.. His parents became disappear after Soobin gone... Our friends started to pity me at my condition.. No one except it from him..

Yeonjun got so angry and also cursed him for hurting me.. But  I know that he has reason behind this... He can't done this by his own.. I can tell him by the time I spend with him... I tried to become a happy girl from tomorrow and start a new life with my friends and specially Soobin who I never thought to become separate...

I bid goodbye to my parents and went to my new campus with Yeonjun.... "Good luck for the first day of your University life! And remember to be happy okay?" Yeonjun said.. I nodded and smiled.. He patted my head and left for his class... Though my brother will finish his University life next year and he will be adult..

I entered the campus and found my class.. I sat at a random sit.. After sometimes the class started and I found that a guy sat beside me..

After class that guy approached me.. "Hi." I looked at him and said hi as well.. But the thing is the way of him saying hi makes shook.. He tried to say it cheerfully but his voice was deeper then ocean and husky as well... "Btw what's your name?" He asked.. "Y/N... Choi Y/N." I replied.. "Oh I see.. Your name is so beautiful.." He complimented and I smiled because I didn't know what to smile..

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Lee Felix..." He said his name finally.. I was just wondering how can a man have this deep voice.. I really liked his voice... "From school you came from?" He asked out of nowhere.. "Moa Academic High School." I replied.. "Oh I also read there but I came at the last moment of graduation because I was naughty at my last School and they transferred me...

" What did you done?" I asked him out of curiosity.. "Umm it's a secret.." He replied so I didn't asked him further but I felt suspicious... Then another class started..

The first day of University was done.. Now I can go home.. I packed my things and about to leave.. But Felix stopped me stopped me.. "Let's go home together.." He said and dragged me.. He was weird, chaotic, random and the most important thing is he is extrovert!

In the middle of the road I met my brother Yeonjun.. It seems that he was coming to pick me.. "Who is he?" Yeonjun asked.. "Hi I'm Lee Felix! Nice to meet you.." He introduced himself and bowed.. How respectful..!

Yeonjun nodded.. "I'm her brother.." He simply said and grabbed my hand about to leave.. "Oh okay bye! See you tomorrow!" He said and I waved my hands to him bidding goodbye.. "Who is he?" Yeonjun asked now leaving my hand..

"Oh he is my classmate.. He came from my school but I didn't notice him.." I explained and he nodded.. "He is kinda annoying.." He replied.. "He approached me first and he doesn't seem bad but he is extrovert.." I replied..

"Btw Y/N why can't you get a girl friend why always guy?" Yeonjun asked.. "Cuz your sista doesn't seem like having a guy friend.." I answered him and he made a disgusting face.. "I didn't thought my sister is such a pervy.." Yeonjun said and I slapped his shoulder...

"But! Why didn't you went to pickup Roro?" I asked now realizing.. "Her parents done my job already.." He said looking down feeling sad.. This is the most disappointing thing is my scardy cat brother still didn't announce his love for Roro to her parents.. "Yeonjun you will get old someday and you guys will still date like a high school student but her parents will never know! How disappointing!" She said and Yeonjun was about to beat her and she started to run....

After 1 year, My brother finished his University life now he started his own business.. Me and Felix are best friends now.. We will graduate next year as well as Roro...

Taehyun, Hueningkai and Beomgyu the still single line came to congratulate my brother.. Our parents also support him.. Actually we held a party for his start up..

Roro was coming with her parents.. Last year me and Felix made a plan and helped them to inform her parents how much they love each other and as you know her parents agreed.. The most important part is today our parents and her parents will discuss about their marriage..!!!!

I was so happy.. Suddenly I started to miss Soobin.. I never thought that me and a guy that is not Soobin will do such things.. My all crime or any secret things that is done by me, my partner was Soobin but look at my fate now ... I am doing such things with another guy...

But Felix is such a nice guy.. But full opposite of Soobin.. The thing is now one can't replace my feelings and the place of Soobin in me.. He is the only one who makes me smile, cry, hurt everything..

I still love him with all my heart.. And I will wait for him... I know he can't live without me.. And I know he is bullying now.. He can't even protect himself! How can he live me?!

This all thoughts was coming on my mind! Because the had nothing to do and I slapped myself for having bad thought about my buddy.. I hope he is fine.....

"How dare you!? You little piece of shit! You will face the consequences today and right now!!" He said and was about to hit him with a stick made of wood.....

"Stop!" Someone said...