Chapter:4

"Are you really my sister?" Yeonjun asked... "Are you really my brothers?" I also asked... "It's the first time in our life, you just treat us! It's still hard to believe..." You said while wiping fake tears...

"Yah! Looks like I don't take care of you both! I actually play the mother role for you both..!! You disrespectful brats!" Yeonjun said with disgusting face...

"No no! It's first time you are spending the money for us..." Soobin said... Yeojun sighed being tired of our weird behavior...

"Whatever just eat!" He said and went to dustbin to throw his plastic bag because he finished his food a long time ago...

Me and Soobin looked at each other and started to eat... "Btw hyung! Who is the girlfriend? Do we know her?" He asked him... I nodded agreeing him... I also want to know her...

Actually I just knew he have girlfriend but don't know who is she...

"Ummm... She is someone special.. I really love her... She also read in our school... As I'm senior than you guys, but she is in your age... I think you can recognize her if you saw her...." He said shyly... I never saw him this shy in my life... I think that girl have a super effect on my shameless brother...

 I think that girl have a super effect on my shameless brother

"Look how stupid he is looking right now.." I said to Soobin ... He nodded while opening his mouth wide open... "One day I will bring her to you for meeting!" He said while smiling...

"Okay okay! We are done let's go home!" I said and hold two guys hand... I dragged them to home...

After sometime we got home... "Eomma Appa! We are home, with your shameless son!" I said still dragging them... After hearing shameless word, Yeonjun removed his hand and slapped my shoulder...

"Yah! Don't fight right now!" Eomma said coming to us.. "Where were you?!" Eomma asked Yeonjun while grabbing his ear... I laughed while watching him in pain... He was hitching in pain...

"I was just bored that's why I went to eat ramen...." He said... "Who the hell eat ramen at this hour! You are being shameless day by day.. Y/N was right!" Eomma said still grabbing his ears...

After scolding him.. Eomma free him... "Soobin have dinner... After that you can go home and it's my order!" Eomma said while smiling now... "Yes! Ma'am!" Soobin and chuckled...

Meanwhile

Yeonjun sat on the couch while loading after getting beat by Eomma

Yeonjun sat on the couch while loading after getting beat by Eomma.. Me and Soobin laughed at his condition right now...

______________________

We had our dinner, After that also Soobin went home...

Next morning, I got ready for school... I was about to go to the door... I saw my brother sitting on the couch looking at his phone and smiling stupidly...

He looked like an real idiot... He was totally in his world...

 He was totally in his world

I went to him to see what he was watching

I went to him to see what he was watching... I got curious, I really didn't see my brother in this state... My brother gone change...

I stood in front of him... He didn't notice me because he was too into his phone ... Then I tried to snatch his phone but he didn't let me to take it...

"What are you doing?" He asked.... "I should ask you what are you smiling at?" I asked... "Oh that! I was smiling at my girlfriend's photo!" He said and started to show his silly smile... "You are becoming more shameless day by day"... I said...

" Are you going to school?" He asked... " Yeah!" I replied... "Okay then listen I will take you both to the near coffee shop of our school and I will bring my girlfriend okay?" He said...

I just nodded.... And then he went to school before me... Is he was sitting here for me to say this?

I went to school and sat on my bench... Soobin then entered the classroom.. We both came to school together like always... He sat behind me... "That brat will bring us to meet his girlfriend after the school.." I said looking at him... "Oh! Finally we will meet her! I want to know what she did that hyung fully changed! You were right she have an effect over him..." He said being excited.. He looks like that typical neighbor aunty who got to know about his neighbor's child's girlfriend..like

_____________________

The school finished... Me and Soobin went to school gate... Then we went to that coffee shop with our bicycle...

We reached there and we both went inside... "I think hyung still didn't came!" Soobin said... I nodded...

We sat on a table for 4... We were talking while Yeonjun waiting for my brat brother...

After a while, my brother entered the shop with a girl... I couldn't see his face because she was hiding behind him... He came near to us... After that she sat on the chair while looking at her foot...

"Meet my girlfriend Roro! I mean Kim Roro!" He said excited... My eyes widened after hearing the name... I looked at Roro she lifted up his face and smiled nervously... "Hi Y/N!" She said shyly and nervously at the same time..

I looked at Soobin he had the same reaction as mine....

Hope you will love it! Don't worry it's just a beginning Rookie475