Chapter:21

It's lunch time.. Roro is still in angry mood.. Me and Soobin is clingy as always.. I feel like we have no difference about him being my boyfriend or buddy, we are always same....

I was excited about the date after school... Just then I remembered.. "Yah! Did you forgot that we have to clean the gym how can we go for date?!" I asked Soobin panicked...

He just smiled and didn't answered... "Yah! Answer me!" I again asked him but he ignored me... I looked at the other side with pout on my lips.. I became angry.. He looked at me and saw me looking other side...

He smiled and pecked my cheeks... A blush created on my cheeks.. Why am I shy when he do this.. Ughh! I hate myself...

"Don't worry... We will date in gym..." Soobin replied.. "What?!" I exclaimed with surprise at his reply.. Then I thought it will be more romantic cuz there will be no one..

Meanwhile.. "Yah! What are you doing we will get caught.. And we will be doomed..." Taerin said.. "Don't worry babes no one is here..." Mr. Namjoon said while back hugging her at the classroom...

On the other hand, Beomgyu came to classroom to take something from his bag.. While entering he saw someone is hugging someone. He hid behind a bench and started to spy them.. After sometimes of hugging the face got revealed in front of his eyes..

He got shock that thunders are creating above his head.. Anyone can get this type of shockness... While watching the whole live K-drama, they were leaning to have a kiss...

 While watching the whole live K-drama, they were leaning to have a kiss

He hide his eyes to not to see.. But he removed his hand from his eyes and saw them kissing... Just then Taehyun came for Beomgyu that what takes him long..

He came in front of the class, "Yah! Gyu! What are you doing?" Taehyun screamed for Beomgyu and entered the classroom.. The three persons got startled...

Taerin and Namjoon were standing still ... They are embarrassed after seeing two guys in disgusting face... Mr. Namjoon was doomed.. Everyone is shocked after seeing no one but mr. Namjoon...

"Taehyunah... I'm having heart attack, take me to the hospital... I'm also having asthma.. I think my eyes got unholy as well..." Beomgyu got traumatized .....

While blabbering, Beomgyu fainted.. Everyone got panicked and took him to doctors room in the school..

Here comes the I love you man who accidentally said someone I love you... He took a paper and a balloon... That was written sorry there...

He went near Roro who was ignoring him.. "Yah! Just let me explain!" Yeonjun said while grabbing Roro's shoulder and made her looking at him... She looked him in teary eyes...

"What do you want to explain that you love someone else?" Roro said and a drop of tear fall from her cheeks.. The heart was beating so fast in both of their chest..

The tension between them was getting heavy.. Yeonjun didn't waste a minute.. He smashed his lips onto her.. He was kissing her with so much love and sadness... A drop of tears also fall from his cheeks..

Roro noticed that he cried.. After that she kissed him back.. Both of them were crying while kissing.. This is the love between them... Then they both pull apart and saw each other eyes... Both of them were still crying... "I was drunk last night... I didn't remember who was standing in front of me but for a moment I thought it was you..." Yeonjun explained...

"If you don't want then don't believe... I'm saying the truth..." Yeonjun again said.. "I always love you no one can't replace me from belonging to you..." While Yeonjun was explaining.. Roro smiled...

Then Yeonjun showed her the balloon and the paper... Roro pinched his cheeks after seeing his cuteness... She took it and hugged him feeling sorry for getting angry at him...

While hugging Yeonjun took out something from his pocket... He broke the hug and handed that to her.. She opened the wrapping and saw a small white teddy bear.. "You lost it so I got you another..." Yeonjun said and she smiled.....

Yeonjun noticed her smile.. "Then are you forgiving me?" Yeonjun made sure... Then Roro nodded.. A big smile created on his lips and again kissed her... They both were having a beautiful moment just then Taehyun was passing by them with fainted Beomgyu...

"Yah! Soobinah! Where are everyone today? Everyone seems to be busy with their works.." Y/N said.. Soobin just hummed in reply.. "Yah! What are you doing in your phone?" Y/N said finally being done with him.. Becuz he was in his phone since the lunch time...

Y/N tried to see what he was doing.. But he didn't let her do it.. "You are getting suspicious!" Y/N said.. He just smiled ... "You will get to know just have patience..." Soobin suggested and Y/N sighed...

"Only Lord knows and you knows what the hell are you doing..." Y/N said and Soobin laughed but his eyes are still in his phone screen...

After that the bell rang.. Everyone comeback to their class.. Y/N and Soobin entered the classroom but didn't saw anyone of their friends... "Where are they?" Y/N asked Soobin.. He shooked his head also don't know...

They both got worried about them that what happened behind their back....??!!!