Chapter:30

6 years later....

The life is going normal... We finally finished our studies, we are now settled and learning to earn... My brother started his own business and now the biggest news is he have his own family.. He finally got married with his love of his life the one and only Roro... They are blessed with a daughter named Yeonro...

Here I am helping my parents to continue their business.. Now I run the restaurant which our parents used to.. Roro joined with Yeonjun in his office as his secretary because she doesn't believe him in that type of matter...

Heuning, Beomgyu and Taehyun are his business partner... They are great! But why they always together... Felix got a girlfriend and he is busy with her.. She is nice though, Felix is the next heir of his father's company but he will join later....

Everyone is in their work and I am the only one with cooking and babysitting... "Mommy!" I looked at Yeonro.. She is really cute he got lips of Yeonjun and eyes of Roro... But the nose it seems like mine! She calls he mommy and calls Roro Eomma.. As she always busy in work most of the time I have to take care of their daughter now she is used to it.. We don't tell her anything cuz she call us like this on her own... Btw, she is five years old now....

"What happened to you baby?" I asked her.. "Appa gave me money. So! I will not eat free ramen today!" She said cutely but she is a brat just like her Appa! Now he is also spoiling her by giving her money? Unbelievable!

"Does Eomma know it?" I asked as I'm sure it's their plan.. She shooked her head and made a hush sign indicating me not to tell anyone.. "Why will you give your mommy money?" I asked.. "Umm.. I wanna spend some money cuz I'm feeling rich today and no one can't stop me! You have to take money and I can't eat my life free forever!" She gave me a speech and again she is with her life Ramen...

She is also addicted to Ramen just like her Appa.. During pregnancy Roro also ate Ramen like a pig.. She was hilarious in those days...

"Ok ok, now eat then I will take your money.." I said and gave her a bowl of Ramen... I watched her eating.. She was so cute...

"Here!" Felix screamed waving his hand.. As he was waiting for Soobin and Chan in the Airport.. Soobin noticed him and went to him.. But Chan ran like a Kangaroo and jump on Felix! "Friend I saw you after a long time! I missed you like a dinasour!" Chan said.. "What type of sentence is this?" Felix ask.. And Chan rolled his eyes...

"Hi! I'm Felix it's our first meeting from face to face..." Felix said and handshakes with Soobin.. They greeted each other and went to Felix's home... They will live there.. He brought coffee for them and sat with them...

"So your main reason to be here is to meet Y/N right?" Felix asked Soobin.. He shooked his head and said "No! I'm here to make another branch of my Company.. I want to prove that I'm not famous only for my father but I spend my sweats in it! That's why I'm here!" Soobin said.. He is not lying but he neither said the truth. "Ok ok.. I understand what you wanted to said.." Felix said..

"Chan do you wanna meet my girlfriend?" Felix asked... "You have girlfriend? You didn't inform me you rascal!" Chan screamed and shouted at him.. "Calm down calm down.. But do you know who is she?" Felix said.. "Who?" Chan asked in excitement and Soobin looked at him as he was curious too...

"Y/N-" Felix didn't finished his words.. Soobin got up and grabbed his collar in anger.. "How dare you! You asshole! You betrayed me!" Soobin shouted at him still grabbing him by his collar.. "Let me finish!" Felix screamed while rescuing himself...

"I just wanted to say that Y/N also seen that girl she is so nice.." Felix said.. He just wanted to see Soobin's reaction but he just exploded on him... Then Soobin left his collar of shirt and sat back... "Just don't do anything like that! I'm already worried" Soobin said...

"Someone just said that he didn't came to meet her.." Chan said teasing him.. Soobin just rolled his eyes... Cuz he is out of his mind now thinking of Y/N.. How will she react after seeing him, will she accept him? How she is now? Many questions are playing on his mind....

"Btw.. Can you take me to Y/N?" Soobin asked Felix.. He nodded "I think you are having mood swings.." Felix said.. "Whatever take me to her then I will treat you whatever you want!" Soobin said and Felix clapped his hand in excitement...

Felix take both of them to her restaurant...

"How did you spill the soup on the dress?" I said as Yeonro spilled the soup on her dress and started to cry... "Ehhh.. Sorry mommy! I didn't meant to!" Yeonro said while crying loudly and sobbing... "What happened to princess?" Felix said.. "Felix uncle!" Yeonro said and ran to him while jumping on him...

He picked her up and wiped her tears... "It's ok.." Felix tried to calm her down and she hugged him.. "She spilled soup on her dress... Nothing special.." Y/N said.. Felix chuckled... "Give me I will change her up.." Y/N said and picked her up and changed her clothes....

Then Y/N came back with Yeonro... Soobin was watching her from outside, he was confused after seeing Yeonro... "So, what brings you here?" Y/N asked Felix.. "I brought my friend who went to Australia.." Felix said and introduced Chan.. Y/N handshakes with him and smiled...

"Sit! I will make ramen for you guys.." Y/N said.. "Ok but don't make it spicy!" Chan said and Y/N nodded.. Yeonro was sitting there looking at them but she noticed Soobin peaking inside.. She frowned and went to him...