Chapter:27

Someone stopped Soobin to get beaten from the bully... Those students always target him for bullying as he looks so pale, he wear a glasses, he represents himself as nerd but the reason is nothing but Y/N.. The love of his life....

His life became miserable without her.. He was nothing without her... These years he have been living like a living dead.. He sometimes think he is a zombie dead but alive.. The reason behind his glasses is, his eyes are swollen because of crying every night.. But now he doesn't cry because there is no tears left to cry  and his swollen eyes that he don't wanna show anyone...

In word he is depressed that he doesn't know when he is crying or not. Crying becomes a normal thing for him... "Are you okay?" Someone who saved him picked him up.. He looked at the guy and mouth him Thank you....

"It's nothing.. But why you always get bullied?" That guy asked .. He shooked  his head indicating he don't know.. "Btw, I'm Chan. I'm basically an Australian also Korean and you seem like a Korean too.." Chan said,  "Yes, I'm Korean.." Soobin said..

"I think you are introverted but let's be friends... I saw you spent these days without friends but you have bullies.. Don't worry I wil help you with them with my muscles!" Chan said showing his muscles... Soobin finally smiled... By seeing this Chan also smiled... "I forgot how to smile.. But you make me smile other than someone..." Soobin said smiling sadly...

"Oh you have someone who makes you smile? Who is he or she?" Chan asked him.. He sighed and said, "Maybe she hate me now... I think she already move on and forget about me.." Soobin finished and a drop of tear rolled down from his cheeks...

"Okay.. Don't worry I don't think she would forget you easily and hate I don't know.. I'm just guessing but I don't know the story of yours so lets move on and get preparation for the next exam..." Chan said and dragged to their classroom.. As they are classmates..

Today we are going to Mr. Namjoon's home for Taerin and his engagement.. If I think about their relationship it's kinda weird they are totally mad in love for each other.. He was the most youngest teacher in our school... I still can't see his soft side.. If I go to Taerin and talk to her in front of him, it feels like he will eat me or sit me on the table handing me math book.. And it's all my thought about him ..

I'm jealous of them.. Yeonjun and Roro is getting settled and after some days they will be married and my bestie will be my sister-in-law... It's also weird... Now it's Taerin! Ugghh! I'm shoooo jealoushhh!

I tried not to get sad and put a forced smile on my face and went to the occasion.. We reached their my parents, brothers, Roro, as well as Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai (The bachelor group)..

I think they never gonna fall in love and always fight with each other.. Hueningkai is still baby in reality, he was the nerd but he is still addicted to plushies...

Taehyun who is little mature among them but he at least earn money by opening his own business.. Beomgyu is still troublemaker, I better not describe him...

I went to Taerin's room where she is getting ready with Roro.. I knocked the door and went inside but! Here is the most horniest teachet I've ever seen in my life.. Why we always caught him kissing Taerin! They looked at me now realizing my existence... I rolled my eyes...

"I'm going get ready in time I can't wait for that moment you will be mine!" Mr. Namjoon said.. I scoffed at cringeness... "So, how are you feeling right now?! Do you need at any help?" I asked her.. "Says the one who doesn't know makeup." She said and I laughed nervously...

"You should be girly Y/N you are going to be adult after some years... You should grow your hair long, and wear girly clothes.. Look you came to an engagement party with T-SHIRT and jeans?!" Taerin lectured me about my clothing she is like a mother in our friends.. I think living with Mr. Namjoon it effect on her and she learned how to lecture someone..

"Okay okay if you need anything tell me! I'm leaving!" Y/N said and got out.. Then I saw Felix there.. "Hi!" He greeted me.. "You are also invited?" I asked as I didn't know... Yeah my parents, brothers, friends everyone know about him as he is my friend that I made in these days on my University...

He also know about my love story... He really supported me and cheered me up! He is good but I feel guilty for Soobin but he left me.. How can I live without him.. My friends and families trying their best to cheer me up after he left me.. My parents didn't said anything about him just how Yeonjun cursed him...

I'm trying to move on but deep inside my heart their is broken piece which can't be fixed.. I'm not okay inside but on the outside it's all forced... These years are the most worst years! That I never thought in my life that will come!