Chapter:13

I was flustered at his sudden confession... "What do you mean?" I asked him.. "I just wanted to know how will you answer this question to your diaper buddy..." He said...

Actually he didn't know why he said this... He just wanted to know... "Do you think it's funny? You are acting really weird today since morning...!" I said and went from there being angry...

I don't know why I reacted like that... Why my heart is beating like this... Am I really in love with him... Our 18 years of friendship I never thought in my life like that... But I am the first one to fell in love....

I think I should talk to someone... I think I'm gonna mad... I got home, now I feel bad for Soobin for leaving him alone... I entered the house and saw Yeonjum waiting for me...

I don't know I got emotional after seeing him... "Oppa!" I said and hugged my brother while crying... Yeonjun was shocked.. He has never been this shock in his life... He couldn't believe his ear that you called him oppa....

 He couldn't believe his ear that you called him oppa

"W..wh..what happened my sister?" He asked while patting her back... Then he pull the hug and look at him.. "I need to talk to you!" Y/N asked... Yeonjun nodded still flustered with that oppa word...

We both went to my room and sat on my bed... "Throw out the words from your mouth that you want to say..." Yeonjun said... After that I threw out all her feelings, moments with him etc...

Yeonjun covered his mouth not believing his sister's words... "Tell me what should I do now!" I said.. "Let me process!" Yeonjun replied..

"So, you want to say that you love Soobin?" Yeonjun said.. "I'm not sure because I never felt this way before..." I said... "Then at first make yourself sure if you truly love him or not.. I will support you fully!" Yeonjun said..

"But how can I find out?" I asked him... Then Yeonjun started to thinking some ideas... "Okay tell me what type of symptoms you got..." Yeonjun said...

"What do you mean?" I said didn't understand his words... "I mean what were you feeling that you thought you're in love?" Yeonjun explained...

"I got nervous and flustered at first.. Then my heart started to beat.. Actually he told me something that made me angry and I left him alone..." I said..." What did he said?" Yeonjun asked... "He said I love him or not for just to know how will I react or answer that question! It made me really angry!" I said....

Yeonjun had big smile on his mouth showing his teeth...

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him frowning... "Nothing sis! You fell in love for sure!" Yeonjun said... "Are you sure?" I asked him... "Yeah! Your symptoms are the prove!" Yeonjun replied...

"But how could I tell him! If he breakup our friendship? I can't let that happen!" I said being tensed... "At first make him fall in love with you!" Yeonjun said...

"But how?" I asked.. "I have so many ways...." Yeonjun said and smirked....