Chapter:10

Today, it's the result day of the exam...  Me and Soobin was sitting at bench in the class.. He didn't want to sit with that bitch and she didn't gave exam so she had no worries... Soobin wanted to be with me because of our both nervousness... We were always together at this type of moment.. We can't live without each other...

"Soobinah! I'm nervous, What if I fail?" I said... "Whom are you asking I didn't answer 20 answers!" Soobin said... "Hey! What are you talking about?" Huening kai came to us and said...

"Of course you will be chilling because your answers are all correct I bet it!" Soobin said.. "Yeah! We don't want your sympathy..." I said... The he laughed like a penguin...

"Don't worry! You both will do good!" He said.. Soobin and I looked at each other and sighed... We both are sick of this pressure of exams...

After that teacher came with copies of answer sheet... Soobin held my hand due to nervousness... I looked at him, he was focused on the teacher but my attention are all now at Soobin... Why did my heart fluttered when held my hand.. It's not a new thing... What is happening to me?

Then teacher started to call names... Soobin held my hand more tighter... I also did the same...

"Hueningkai..." Teacher called and he went to take the copy... He didn't had any expression because as expected he got 100...

"Kang Taehyun..." He got up and take the sheet.. He sighed in relief that his marks is close to Hueningkai...

"Choi Beomgyu..." Beomgyu went to taecher and took his paper.. He was chilling he didn't even hesitate to got up or got nervous.. He smiled after looking at his marks and sat down...

"Choi Soobin..." Taecher called him he had to took off his hand from my hand.. He went closer to teacher and took the paper... He smiled widely showing his bunny teeth...

He came and sat beside me... I couldn't ask his number teacher called me...

I got up and went to her... I took the sheet with closing my eyes... I opened my one eye and peak at the marks... After seeing my marks I opened my eyes fully being relief...

I sat beside Soobin... He looked at me with worried eyes to know if I'm okay...

"I passed! I got 70!" I said... "Congrats! You know, your words came true! I got 80!" Soobin said... "Congratulations my buddy! I knew you can! That's my buddy!" I said....

At lunch time... Me, Soobin, Roro, Yeonjun the only hyung here, Beomgyu, Hueningkai and Taehyun gather and ate at the cafeteria... "Yah! Beomgyu I heard you only answered b.. How much you got?" Yeonjun asked...

"Wanna know?" Beomgyu said... We all nodded.. He smirked "I got 50!" Beomgyu said... Our jaw dropped... "You are lucky man!" Soobin said...

He nodded.. "I know huening got 100 and Taehyun got 99 as expected.." Beomgyu said... We all nodded agreed... "How about you Yeonjun?" Roro asked... "I got 71.." He said... "Oh I got 70!" Roro said... "Me too!" I said to Roro and we did high five...

We all friends were spending quality time... Then the daughter of ruin everything came.. "Soobinah! Congratulations I heard you got 80!" Injae came and approached Soobin being a total slut...

Soobin made a disgusted face and got panicked after seeing her...

Then he ran away to the gents toilet

Everyone laughed and that bitch was standing there dumbfounded...

But our mood maker here got angry... "Why you always come and ruin our mood! Me being a mood maker here can't fix there mood for you!" Beomgyu said while standing up...

"Did I made you angry?" She said trying to be cool but she looks like a fool!

"No! You made me happy! I think I should be happy more!" Beomgyu threw tantrums at her.. She frowned...

"Oh I'm here to approach Soobin not you guys..." She said...

"Ohhhhhhhh.." Everyone said in unison... Without Beomgyu

He then asked....

"I like him and that's why I again came here to make him mine

"I like him and that's why I again came here to make him mine.." After hearing her I frowned... "Listen gurl he will never like a slut! He likes Tomboy!" Beomgyu said being satisfied with what he said and sat down...

Soobin was listening everything.. After hearing Beomgyu's reply he went in front of her.. "Yeah you should cut your horse's tail.." He said jokingly...