Chapter:15

We reached school.. I was hesitating to enter.. But I had no choice but to do it... Everyone's eyes was on me.. They were like from where the sun rise today?

Just then Beomgyu came...

"What the f---!" Beomgyu said about to curse

"What the f---!" Beomgyu said about to curse... "Where is Y/N?" Beomgyu asked... "Aish! You all are brat!" Y/N said and slapped his shoulder...

Then Beomgyu took his mobile and started to acting...

Y/N was so done with them... Here Yeonjun and Roro only knows why was she being stupid...

"Soobin?" Beomgyu called him silently while going to class and everyone was walking in front of them.. "What?" Soobin replied... "Did Y/N fell in love?" Beomgyu asked...

"Why are you asking?" Soobin questioned.. "No! Why would she wear that type of clothes suddenly.. Out of nowhere!" Beomgyu said... "Yeah! This question I wanted to ask too but I couldn't she looked so angry!" Soobin said...

"A boy scared of tomboy!" Beomgyu said and started to laugh... "It's not funny at all!" Soobin said with blank face... "Whatever I can say that she fell in love.. That's for sure!" Beomgyu said and sat on his bench...

"Yeah yeah, whatever.." Soobin ignored and sat on his bench and looked at the back of Y/N and thought.. "She looks beautiful though! Even from her back.." Soobin started smiling on his own...

Just then that Injae girl came.. "Omo holy moly!" Injae reacted... Soobin and Y/N looked at her with frown in their eyes... "Did you come school to seduce someone?" Injae said..

Y/N closed her eyes with anger and tried to calm down.. "Look yourself in the mirror and think how many layer of lip gloss you put in you fucking lips!" I said with full of anger...

"She will be freak out soon! Let me call Yeonjun hyung!" Soobin thought and ran to Yeonjun's class...

Soobin was scared because if Y/N gets angry it's difficult to control her and the person she is angry at, will be a raw meat..

Soobin entered Yeonjun's class and found him sleeping on his bench.. He shakes him to get up.. He got up and looked at him with sleepy eyes...

"What!?" Yeonjun asked Soobin.. "You will find it! Now lets go we don't have time anything could happen!" Soobin said and dragged him to his class...

After dragging him to the class.. The both guys' jaw dropped after seeing the scene in front of them... Literally no one, Y/N was grabbing Injae's hair and Injae was grabbing Y/N's hair...

They were fighting in the classroom! "You bitch! How dare you to say that you love my buddy!" Y/N shouted at her... "Why do you care!? You are just his freaking childhood friend!" Injae said...

"Why should I not care! I will always try to give him a good girlfriend not like a bitch like you!" Y/N said! They still were pulling each other's hair and Soobin was shocked and he was covering his mouth watch his buddy and psychopath lover fighting...

Meanwhile Yeonjun was freaking out don't know what he will do!.. He went to them to stop fighting but they pushed him out of their business...

Yeonjun became helpless.. He had no choice but to watching their Taekwondo match just Y/njae version...

"Yah! You bitch! I said I love him!" Injae said... "So! You called me slut! Here you being a slut!" Y/N said... "Why are you over reacting! Why are you being jealousy when I tell this!" Injae shouted asked...

"Why not! I freaking love him!" Y/N said not realizing what the hell she said.... She didn't know Soobin was watching them.. After realizing what she said, she stopped grabbing her hair and got into depression...

She looked up and saw

Soobin was shocked and Yeonjun wanted himself to disappear