QnA

First off, thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I really do appreciate each and every one of them❤️

I still cannot believe that this series got as much attention as it did. When I first started I literally didn't expect to get even 1,000 views on something I wrote. I'm doing this for fun and not professionally so I still get shocked by how many people like my stuff. Thank you all again! It wouldn't have blown up without you lol

Anyways, time for the QnA✨

1. Are you going to make two endings like you did in the first one like a bad end and a good end?

From the start, I didn't plan on doing two endings. I kinda just wanted to go straight to the true ending since I couldn't come up with a way to work in a bad ending that would at least be satisfying to me.

2. What does Jules look like?

I never gave Jules an appearance. He's whatever the reader imagines him to be. The same with Lil B, (Y/N)'s parents, and Nora.

(I remember seeing people say they were imagining him as Namjoon and Aizawa and honestly those are the perfect choices)

3. I was wondering if you ever did drawings of Lamya, Brus, or Zankoku?

I haven't drawn Lamya and Brus yet even tho I should. But I did do like an early sketch of Zankoku before I introduced him.

If you follow me on tiktok you might've already seen him in one of my sketchbook vids

If you follow me on tiktok you might've already seen him in one of my sketchbook vids. (cough tiktok: senpaililas cough)

4. Oh also will you be doing like oneshots of all the characters from this book in your Lila's Library book?

I honestly forget about that book lmao. Short stories maybe if I ever get bored and want to write something but not really oneshots. (Fun fact: I never read a oneshot in my life because I didn't know what it meant unlike like WAYYY later lmao)

5. I was wondering where did the name Akai and Yama came from? Since their real name is Christian and Gabriel or did I just miss it in the books?

I don't think I ever did address where 'Akai' and 'Yama' came from. Yama used to be Gabriel and Akai was Christian. Terribly ironic names but those were their human names. I like to think that they came up with their own names a while after waking up as demons then one day Yama gained back his memories of being human but just never told Akai, expecting him to gain his memories back too but just never did. And honestly if Yama did tell Akai himself, he wouldn't believe him.

6. After this, are you planning to make a book 3? Or writing in a different genre? What are your thoughts on writing yandere theme?

Right now, no. But judging by how last time I said no about writing a second book then I ended up doing it anyways, then maybe lmao. But for right now, no. I do have some ideas for what happens after the second book but I think I would rather do that in the future in like a webtoon. I'm still planning on making webtoons after college or even during college idk, but I would like to make the first two books of Shudders into webtoons before I even touch a third installment.