Chapter 6

Jimin was washing his hands when the door to the bathroom opened. He felt his breath hitch as Alex stepped in and closed the door behind him with a turn of the lock.

"What's up sexy?" the too drunk man slurred as he sauntered over. "You know, I really think I can change your mind about us," he stated as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Alex, you're too drunk. Let me call you a cab," Jimin offered as he tried to walk to the paper towel dispenser. He wanted to put space between them. Alex just tightened his grip on Jimin's hips and held him in place.

"I want to touch you. To feel you," he breathed into Jimin's ear while pulling back on his hips, forcing Jimin to grind back on him.

"Alex, it's not going to happen. We are just friends," Jimin stated bluntly. Alex didn't let go of him. Letting out a moan, he began to nip at Jimin's ear with his lips.

Jimin's skin crawled. The unwanted touch, the smell of alcohol, the disgusting words. He was getting more upset by the second.

He decided on a more direct approach with the man.

"Alex, let me go. I told you before that we are not going to date, we aren't going to fuck, we aren't going to anything. This is my job and I don't mix work and private life." Jimin reached for the man's hands to take them off his own hips so that he could leave the bathroom.

When he turned around, Alex grabbed him by both ass cheeks and sat him on the counter, forcing himself between Jimin's legs.

"Alex, let me go!!" Jimin screamed at him. He tried to kick the man but he was too strong. He grabbed Jimin by the neck and tried to kiss him.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin screamed as loudly as he could before Alex covered his mouth.

Just then someone started banging on the door. Jimin couldn't make out the voice but he silently prayed they would come help him. Shit the door's locked he realized. He bit Alex's hand as hard as he could, trying to buy himself some time. "Help!" he yelled out right as Alex slapped him.

"You bitch! I just wanted to have some fun," he shouted, quickly sobering up. Just then, Jimin heard the lock twist on the door and Yoongi pushed the door open.

"What the fuck is the matter with you!" he yelled at Alex. Glancing at Jimin and noticing his red cheek, he stalked over to the slightly bigger man and glared daggers at him.

"He deser..." his response was cut off by Yoongi connecting fist to jaw. Alex stumbled backward before crashing to the cold tile floor.

"Cops are on the way," Tae called as he ran into the bathroom.

"What happened?" he asked, looking back and forth between Yoongi and Jimin.

"He was....trying to kiss me and touch me and... stuff. I told him no but he wouldn't stop," Jimin replied, letting a tear slip out. "I bit him when he covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for help and then he slapped me."

"Fucking asshole," Yoongi spit. "He can sleep there till the cops come. Let's go outside Jimin. You need some fresh air."

"I'll watch him," Said Tae.

The pair walked outside and sat on the curb in the parking lot. Jimin didn't want to cry but he couldn't help it. What started as a few tears turned to sobs. Yoongi wasn't sure what to do. They didn't really know each other well.

He settled for tucking Jimin's head into his shoulder and rubbing his back while Jimin cried. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve what that prick did. You can press charges and make sure he thinks twice before doing that to anyone again."

"I'm sorry I'm crying like this. It's just... nothing like that has ever happened to me before. I was scared," Jimin whispered.

Hearing that made Yoongi's heart drop. He actually wasn't planning on coming out tonight but he secretly wanted to see Jimin. He silently kicked himself for getting to the bar so late. If he had only gotten there earlier, none of this would have happened.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You didn't do anything wrong. Anyone would be upset after what you went through."

Sirens were growing louder and both stood up to prepare to give their statements. Yoongi continued to rub circles on Jimin's back. It was the only thing he could offer for comfort.

💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜