Chapter 44

Jimin hit pause on his k-drama when he heard his doorbell ring. He huffed a little before setting his popcorn bag down, wiping all the pieces off, and standing up with his blanket wrapped tightly around his small body.

"Who is it?" he asked as he neared the door.

"The milk man!" replied a familiar voice followed by a giggle. This could only be...

"Tae, Jungkook, what are you doing here?" he asked as he opened the door and sighed a little.

"We're here to cheer you up. You've been mopey at work for days and I can't take it anymore," Tae replied with a serious face as he pushed his way inside.

"I can't help it! It's been weeks since I've seen Yoongi and even our video chats aren't happening much anymore. I'm sad without him," Jimin whined as he followed the couple back to the living area.

"I know Jimin. I'm sure he feels the same way. He's probably just busy and exhausted from his schedule. You said they keep adding on events and dates since he keeps getting more popular," Jungkook reminded him.

"I just miss him. I know he's busy and I'm not mad. Just sad. Can't I be sad?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes.

"Aww baby, of course you can," Tae cooed while pulling his friend into a hug and rubbing his back.

"Have you eaten any real dinner?" JK asked while watching the pair.

"Just popcorn."

"Ok, I'm gonna order us some dinner. Be right back," he replied as he walked into the kitchen to hunt Jimin's delivery menus.

Tae grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him down on the couch. Looking around at the mess, it's clear Jimin isn't taking care of himself. 

"Tell me what's really going on. You don't seem like the type to get depressed over a boy."

"I'm not! At least not usually. But he's different. He makes me so happy. But we are countries apart because I have to finish school. And we have to hide from almost everyone so we can't be seen together anywhere. I can't even post a picture of us on my Instagram. And I have to read posts and comments from all these people who wanna fuck my boyfriend. And can't say shit. I feel like a dirty secret. I hate it Tae."

Jimin buried his hands in his face as tears filled his eyes. "I'm just sad Tae. I don't know how to be happy like this. And it scares me because I love him. I need to be happy. I'm so mad at myself. But I don't know how we ever move forward with how things are. "

Tae scooted closer to his friend and wrapped his arm around his shoulder before pulling his hands away.

"Jimin, sweetie, its just temporary. You will be together again soon. Aren't you leaving for Paris next week?"

"I am. But that doesn't change anything long term. How do we ever have a real life together if we can't even be seen together outside a group? We can't look for a house, furniture, go to a concert, even buy groceries. Nothing. We will be stuck like this forever."

"Jimin, stop. You found the love of your life. You will figure out the rest together. Have faith. If not in yourself then atleast in Yoongi. He's earned that much."

Jimin nodded his head and rubbed his wet eyes. Just then the doorbell rang again. Jimin gave a confused look to Tae before getting up to walk to the door.

"Hey Jimin!" Namjoon smiled at the front door. He held up a case of beer. "Can I come in?"

Jimin smiled and nodded, hoping his eyes aren't bloodshot from crying. He stepped aside to let Namjoon in before closing the door behind him.

"O, you have company. Hello Taehyung, nice to see you again." Namjoon felt glad to see that Jimin isn't alone.

"Food is on the way," Jungkook exclaimed as he walked back from the kitchen. "O, hey Namjoon! Are you joining us? I ordered a ton of food so theres plenty."

"That would be great, thank you. I brought beer."

"Awesome. Party Party Yeah, " JK replied with a smile. He grabbed the remote and turned toward the tv still on pause.

"Jimin. No more of this," he said pointing at the tv. "No wonder you're sad. Let's watch a comedy."

Jimin nodded and motioned Namjoon toward the kitchen.

"Everything ok?" He asked as he opened the fridge for Namjoon to put the beer in.

"Yeah, I just wanted to come hang out. We haven't seen each other in a while."

"I'm glad you came. I missed you too," Jimin said sweetly.

"Oh, I do have a surprise for you. I'm going to Paris with you. So we can all hang out and do touristy stuff together."

"Really?!" Jimin beamed and clapped excitedly before hugging the older.

"Yeah, I talked to Yoongi a couple days ago and we thought it would be fun. Plus, now you have a travel companion."

"Thank you hyung. You're like my big brother for real. I'm so thankful for you."

Namjoon ruffled the youngers hair and smiled, his dimples showing cutely. "I feel the same Jimin. Im glad Yoongi's pefect match was you."

Jimin eye smiled and turned to walk back to the living room and sit down.

"Let's start the movie while we wait for the food."

The friends watched movies, ate dinner, and laughed together all night. Jimin forgot all about his fears of the future and just enjoyed the night.

***********

Namjoon dialed Yoongis number from his cars bluetooth system.

"Hey Joon. How is he?"

"Honestly, I don't think he's doing great. When I got there, it looked like he had been crying. His house is a mess. But Tae and Jungkook were there so we pigged out and watched movies. He was happy when I left. I told him about Paris too."

Yoongi sighed before replying. "I wish I knew how to help him. I just don't right now. I think this is all too much for him. I don't wanna lose him to my stupid career."

"First, your career isn't stupid. You worked hard for it and you love it. Second, I think he'll be ok. This is a huge adjustment for him and he doesn't have support around him all the time like you do. He just needs to get used to his new normal."

"I hope you're right. Thank you for checking on him for me. I owe you."

"You don't owe me anything. I care about him too. It's impossible not to."

A/N
Double update because the last chapter is short 💜

Don't forget to add the book, vote, and follow me if your interested in reading my next book! It'll start in probably 2 weeks.

Thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying their journey 💜