Chapter 46

⚠️⚠️18+⚠️⚠️

Yoongi turned on the shower as Jimin grabbed a few items from his bag before heading in with him. Once in the room, he reached for Yoongi's shirt again and pulled it over his head.

Looking at his boyfriends frame, he noticed how much thinner he is than the last time they were together only a few weeks ago. 

He kissed his shoulder blade and wrapped his arms around his waist, suddenly worried more about his health and less about sex.

"Yoonie, are you ok?" he whispered, still holding him from behind.

"I'm perfect baby, why?"

"You lost weight. Are you eating enough?"

Yoongi blushed lightly. "Ummm...probably not honestly. Just have so much going on. Plus the energy needed on stage burns a lot of weight off."

"I'm gonna have to scold Jin. He needs to make you eat more."

"Am I ugly?"

Jimin let go and spun Yoongi around, looking directly in his eyes.

"Of course not. You're the most beautiful man in the world to me. I'm just worried about your health. I want you to take care of yourself."

"I am love. Don't worry about me," he assured.

Jimin stepped forward and kissed Yoongi who eagerly kissed back. They finished undressing before climbing in the glass shower together.

Jimin stepped under the shower head and wet his hair and body before trying to step back and let Yoongi do the same.

"Let me," Yoongi asked as he took Jimin's shampoo bottle from his hand and poured some into his palm. Jimin smiled and turned around so that Yoongi can shampoo him properly.

He did just that - taking time to scratch Jimin's scalp just the way he likes.  He grabbed the sprayer and rinsed for him too.

"You're turn," Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi to sit down on the shower bench.  The older complied and Jimin stepped between his legs before shampooing his hair. As he was working a lather, Yoongi licked his nipple before sucking the bud between his lips.

Jimin moaned at the unexpected touch on one of his favorite spots. Yoongi made eye contact before switching to the other nipple and lifting one of Jimin's thighs so he would straddle him on the bench.

Jimin climbed on his boyfriend willingly. Shower sex he thought excitedly, already getting hard.

"Yes baby boy. You know what daddy wants."

Jimin smiled and crashed his lips on Yoongi's as he began rolling his hips. Yoongi grabbed his ass with both hands and Jimin giggled excitedly.

"God you're so cute and so fuckable. How is that possible?"

Yoongi slid two fingers past his wet rim and slowly stretched him before adding a third.

"Fuck yourself on my fingers babyboy."

Jimin whimpered as Yoongi assaulted his sensitive nipples again, circling his tongue around them before flicking it over the bud repeatedly. He began rocking his ass back on Yoongis fingers. When he found his sweet spot, he picked up the pace to match Yoongi's tongue on his nipple.

"O my God daddy it feels so good!" Jimin panted as pleasure took over his body.

Yoongi groaned in pleasure at his boyfriend becoming a sloppy mess at his touch. Fuck I missed this he thought as he pushed his fingers deeper.

Jimin stopped his movement and looked in Yoongi's eyes. "Can I have you now? Please?"

"Of course baby. Right here?"

Jimin nodded eagerly. "I promised, remember?"

Yoongi smiled and lifted Jimin to line his tip with his rim before slowly sinking him down over his shaft. Both moaned together, ecstatic at their bodies finally being connected again. Waiting for the stretch to feel good, Jimin began kissing Yoongi hungrily as the need for his boyfriend became so intense his body trembled. 

"Are you ok baby? Do I need to...?"

"No! No. I just want you so bad. I missed you so much my body is going crazy." Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder and willed his body to calm down. Yoongi rubbed his back and whispered sweet words to him until finally, he was ready. 

Slowly, he rolled his hips just to tease his lover a little. He moaned loudly when Yoongi's tip brushed over his sweet spot. That was all it took to send him back into frenzy. He lifted himself up slowly until just Yoongi's tip was still in his ass - hissing at the pleasure - before slamming himself back down and bottoming out on Yoongi's dick. He began bouncing rapidly and moaning at the intense pleasure.

"Fuck baby boy, you feel so good. So tight around my dick."

Jimin nodded eagerly and his dick throbbed at Yoongi's praise, just encouraging him to go harder. 

"So sexy riding me like this. So beautiful," Yoongi moaned and closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the wall. He quickly dug his fingers into Jimin's hips. "Slow down baby. We can't finish yet. I need you longer."

Jimin moaned loudly at his words and slowed his pace, grinding slowly and deeply. He whined as Yoongi's tip repeatedly brushed over his prostate.

"Daddy you feel so good. You make me feel sooo good. I love you so much."

"I love you too my baby. You're everything to me." Yoongi kissed his plump lips slowly and lovingly as Jimin continued to grind their bodies together. It was pure euphoria for the couple to finally be in each others arms  - bodies and minds connected as one.

"I'm close," Jimin warned as pleasure knotted in his stomach. "Me too love."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hips again and began thrusting into him rapidly, driving them both to their high's together.

"Fuck daddy! Harder!" Jimin screamed as Yoongi rammed into his prostate over and over. Yoongi groaned and picked up the pace, holding Jimin tightly in place as their pleasure exploded into orgasm and loud moans filled the room. Jimin shot hot sticky cum all over Yoongi as his ass was filled to the rim. Yoongi thrusted into Jimin a few more times and kissed him sweetly as they rode the waves of their orgasms together.