Chapter 50

It's currently 4pm and all four are at the concert venue. Jin is running around stressing about lighting that isn't set up yet. Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi are in the dressing room relaxing. Sound check is done and hair and makeup starts soon.

Yoongi is laying on the couch with his head in Jimin's lap and trying to snooze. Scrolling his phone with one hand, Jimin is lightly scratching Yoongi's scalp with the other. He's excited to see the show so can't even think about sleeping.

A knock on the door signals the arrival of hair and makeup. Jimin immediately pulls his hand out of Yoongi's hair before nodding to Joon.

"Come in," he says.

Jimin starts poking Yoongi to wake him up. "They are here to get you ready," he whispers. Yoongi yawns widely and nods his head before sitting up.

The hair and makeup team are setting up on the counter and chatting excitedly. "I'm gonna grab an Americano. I'll be right back," Yoongi tells them. He looks at Jimin expectantly and Jimin takes the hint - jumping up off the couch and following him out.

They head for the refreshment area down the hall and Yoongi gets his coffee. "Want anything? It's still a while before the show." Jimin nods and asks for the same.

They head back down the hallway and Yoongi pulls Jimin into an unfamiliar room before closing the door. He kisses Jimin lovingly.

"I'm so happy with you here. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm happy too. I don't wanna go home tomorrow." Jimin pouts cutely.

"Only a month left of school and then you can be with me anytime you want."

Jimin smiled his beautiful eye smile. "Don't say that. You won't be able to get rid of me," he giggled.

"Please, if I could stuff you in my pocket and take you everywhere, I would."

Jimin laughed at that - a little blush forming on his cheeks. He kissed Yoongi again before they turned to head back to the dressing room.

An hour or so later, Jimin decided he's ready to join the audience. He and Namjoon are watching from the front row instead of back stage. They put on their VIP badges and grab their phones.

"Have a great show Yoongi! I'm so excited!"

"Thanks Jiminie. Can't wait to see you in the crowd." Yoongi winked at him and then closed his eyes again for the makeup artist.

*********

In the large theater, the pair took their seats as the rest of the audience started to come in. The exitement starts to build as more and more people come in. Jimin hears them excitedly talking to friends. Namjoon is definitely playing the part of bodyguard. Only this time to Jimin. He keeps his eyes peeled amongst the crowd and listens to conversations around them.

The show is starting in only ten minutes and the energy is palpable. Jimin is boucing around excitedly and Namjoon is just uncomfortable and on guard. There's a reason he never became an idol himself.

"O my GOD Jennie! Did you see the photos posted on the fan page this morning?"

Namjoon freezes hearing a girl a few rows away exclaim excitedly to her friend.

"No, I didn't go on there today. Too busy getting cute for tonight," she giggled. "What were they?"

"It was pictures of Yoongi and his manager at The Eiffel Tower with two other men. It was at night and looked like a date. They were dressed up."

"A what?!" the girl cried out. "Thats not possible. Who were they? I hope just friends."

"Idk. You couldn't see their faces well. But one of them had his arm linked with Yoongi. You could tell it was him because the other pair were a lot taller."

"But it was a guy with him? I thought he was straight. That's.....disappointing."

Namjoon's whole body was tense listening to the conversation. How are there photos? Were we followed? Jimin notices and looks at him questioningly before looking around the room. He can't understand French  and only knows a little English. That's what everyone around him is speaking. Namjoon shakes his head and holds up a finger so he can keep listening to the American girls.

"I mean, yeah. But it's his life. He gets to live it how he wants. Did you think he was gonna see you in the crowd and fall in love?" The girl asked teasingly.

The girl blushed and shook her head no. "I wanna know who the guy with him was. I hope he's not using Yoongi. Yoongi must think he's special to risk getting photographed together."

"I doubt they thought that would happen here. Probably felt safe. I feel kinda bad for them actually. I hope it doesn't make major news. That wouldn't go over well in Korea."

Namjoon looked at Jimin with fear in his eyes as Agust D's intro music began.