Chapter 41

⚠️⚠️18+⚠️⚠️
You can read about half of this chapter first though 😉

Panting and sweaty, Yoongi walked off stage and handed his mic off to his stage manager. He grabbed a fresh towel and started blotting his face and hairline before wiping his neck and arms. The heat on stage was unreal. Between the lights, rapping, and all the energy to perform for the fans, he was sweating by the 2nd song.

Jin was waiting backstage. "That was amazing for the first show. The crowd loved you! We're gonna need more Agust D tshirts," he laughed his silly laugh and clapped Yoongi on the back as they headed toward the dressing room. Yoongi chuckled but he was too tired to respond yet.

"Is there anything that can be done about my clothes?" he asked the stylists as they walked into the dressing room. "It's so hot out there my muscles were cramping."

They thought about it for a moment. "We can cut the liner out of your jackets. That'll help keep the layers cooler. And maybe change to a tank top under the jacket instead of the tshirt." 

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you, that sounds perfect. Now, who wants a drink? I'm buying."

Yoongi, Jin, the stylists, and several others from the tour went out for a celebration drink. Yoongi was thankful the bar was dark, and he was able to stay hidden. He just wanted to have fun. But as himself, not the idol rapper.

His phone buzzed and he grinned down at it.

  My Jiminie 💜

        I will. Thank you baby. I miss you.

                                                                       I miss you too

                                                                       I miss you too. I can't wait to talk tonight 😉😘

                        Damn you're so beautiful
                                          Me too baby 😘

****************

A couple hours later, a tipsy Yoongi stumbled into his hotel room for the night. He was doing a second show at the same venue tomorrow before they moved to the next city. Lucky, he'd have plenty of sleep in the morning before time to get up. He checked his phone to confirm the time. 30 minutes until his phone call with Jimin. The time difference was hard, but they were making it work.

He decided to jump in the shower so that he'd be clean and presentable for their video chat. Once he got out, he threw on some sweat pants before climbing in bed. He was just about to call Jimin when his phone rang. He answered and smiled a big smile when he saw his favorite person.

"Hey baby!" Yoongi noticed that Jimin is in bed also. It was nighttime at home as well, just not as late as here. 

"Hey love, how are you? How was your first show? Tell me everything!"