Chapter 36

**Warning 18+**

Jimin watched Yoongi close his front door and twist the lock before pushing him against the door. Yoongi gasped in surprise and Jimin took advantage by kissing right into his mouth. His fingers were already unbuttoning Yoongis jeans as he continued kissing him. The last several hours had made him needy and his patience was gone. Yoongi moaned at Jimin's dominance. It was a new kind of sexy.

He quickly sunk to his knees and pulled Yoongis jeans and boxers down.  Licking his lips, he quickly pumped Yoongi to full hardness before grabbing his hips and taking him in his mouth. He sunk all the way until he felt the tickle at the back of his throat and licked the vein all the way back to the head.

"Fuck baby...your so good. So beautiful," Yoongi moaned as he watched his boyfriend lick around his tip before sliding his tongue through the slit. Jimin met his eyes and sunk back down again, swallowing Yoongi even further as he threw his head back in pleasure. Jimin began pulsing the tip against the back of his throat and sucking harshly. Yoongi knew he wouldn't last and tried to pull him off but he shook his head no and kept going. He wanted all of Yoongi tonight.

Yoongi felt his stomach tightening and  threw his head back again. "Fuck baby. Feels so fucking good," he moaned. Jimin knew exactly what he liked and gave it to him so good.

"I'm close," he warned. Jimin pulled him deeper by his hips and moaned around him. The vibrations pushed him overboard. He moaned loudly as Jimin helped him ride through his orgasm. Finally, he pulled off and stood up.

Yoongi cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a sloppy kiss. He could taste himself on Jimin's tongue and he loved it.

"Bedroom?"

Jimin nodded eagerly and Yoongi grabbed his hand and led the way.

As soon as they were in the room, Yoongi pulled Jimin's shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He crashed their lips together again and began unbottoning his jeans. Crouching to remove them, he met Jimin's eyes.

"I want to do something a little different tonight. I was nervous at first but I want to show you what I like. I think you might like it too. Just tell me if it's too much."

Jimin nodded his head eagerly. Yoongi grabbed the lube and tossed it on the bed before coming back to kiss Jimin again.

"Lay down baby. On your stomach."

Jimin did as commanded and blushed a little at Yoongi's eyes on his naked body.

"You're so beautiful Jimin. Inside and out." Yoongi traced his fingers down Jimin's spine causing tingly sensations everywhere. He bent down and sucked a mark on the nape of his neck while massaging his ass cheeks. He continued kissing and sucking marks down Jimin's back until he reached the curve of his ass. Jimin was moaning lightly with each love mark. His whole body was tingly from Yoongi's hands and lips.

Suddenly, Yoongi grabbed his hips and lifted his ass in the air. He smacked his left cheek hard.

Jimin moaned loudly as Yoongi began kneading the soft stinging skin.

"Yes baby, so beautiful." Jimin heard the lube cap open and close and next thing he knew, Yoongi was tracing a wet finger around his rim before pushing it inside. He felt the burning pain as Yoongi slid his finger in and out causing his face to tense.

"Relax baby, it'll feel good soon." As Yoongi spoke, the burning started to go away. Yoongi felt him start to relax and took that as his sign to add the second finger. Jimin groaned and tensed a little at the added fullness. Yoongi rubbed his back with his free hand to comfort him through the pain.