𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

omniscient
las vegas nevada

irish pulled away glancing at her mother who was currently crying, cupping her youngest daughter jaw her bottom lip trembled, "you go and make us proud okay baby girl?"

irish pulled away glancing at her mother who was currently crying, cupping her youngest daughter jaw her bottom lip trembled, "you go and make us proud okay baby girl?". she softly said, "yes ma'am i promise". reaching over irish wiped her mother's fallen tears.

"princess remember what we talked about education comes first! no boys ever they only want one thing from you". irish smiled nodding before her father wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly, "we will also wire money to your account every week keep your grades up and don't do anything to crazy out there ok?". her father sternly spoke to her.

they all heard the announcer on the intercom. "well that's me, i love y'all". she softly said tears welling in her eyes, "your sisters said call them when you land". wiping her fallen tears irish gripped her suitcases tightly, "o-ok bye mommy and dad". they both waved watching as their youngest went through the boarding tunnel.

irish glanced around the first class of the plane spotting her seat next to the curly headed boy who glanced up at her watching her sit down. "what's up ma?". he said flashing her a panty dropping smile, irish heart fluttering as she nodded shyly at him, "nice to meet you". she softly said turning her phone off closing her eyes irish moved uncomfortably in her seat.

jack who was eyeing her pulled his air pods out moving the arm rest up creating more space, tapping tapping shoulder he watched as she fluttered her eyes open looking over at him in question.

"yes?". she asked, "my name is jackman and i know these seats uncomfortable as hell if you wanna lay on my shoulder or me i don't mind especially since you so beautiful". he smiled loving her dimples. "my name is irish". jack wrapped his arm around her careful of her neat braids. "nice to meet you irish".

grabbing her blanket she placed it on their bodies before shutting her eyes jack turned his body slightly eyeing her as she fell asleep she smelt so good to him she was breathtaking in his eyes.

"i-um why you watching me sleep for". she whispered making jack blush, "shit my bad i'm not a creep or anything i just think you are very beautiful irish". he sheepishly said running a hand through his curly hair,

jack leaned back in his seat "so where you heading to?". he asked pulling her to lay comfortably on his chest, "i'm going to college". he nodded, "where are you going playboy jack". she teased eyeing his face "college as well". she yawned loudly covering her mouth.

"oh that's good you play basketball?". she asked after noticing his jersey "yes i do pretty damn good at it too". she smiled "you aren't better than me though". she said making jack laugh softly.

"excuse me sorry to interrupt but would you two like some snacks or refreshments?". the flight attendant asked, "very cute couple". she added making irish eyes widened in shock.
opening her mouth to speak jack cut her off "thank you isn't she lovely i'm very lucky to call her baby and yes i'll take a cold water and some grapes ma what you want to eat?". he asked looking over at irish who's face was red as a tomato "i-i'm fine thank you". after getting his fruit jack glanced at irish who was staring out the window staring the beautiful clouds.

"irish would you like to switch seats so you could see the clouds better and be more comfortable?". he asked chewing another crap, "no you don't have to do that". he ignored her standing up, "it's no problem with me i wouldn't of offered if it was beautiful".

 he ignored her standing up, "it's no problem with me i wouldn't of offered if it was beautiful"