𝟑𝟒.

omniscient
a few weeks later

jackman slid the plate of food to zahir who smiled sweetly at his father, "does everyone look good buddy?"

jackman slid the plate of food to zahir who smiled sweetly at his father, "does everyone look good buddy?". jack asked zahir who nodded grabbing the fork.

"thank you daddy". zahir softly glancing over the breakfast plate irish quietly walked into the kitchen sipping on a glass of wine, looking over at zahir she grabbed his wrist halting him for eating the muffin. "jackman baby he can't eat that". she said pulling the plate towards her making zahir whine.

"why what's wrong with it?". jack asked snatching the glass of wine out her grasp. irish glared at jack in irritation "don't give me that look you shouldn't be drinking alcohol this early in the morning! you have medication to take". she ignored him tossing the muffin away, "zahir is allergic to nuts jackman". she softly said handing zahir the plate back.

jack's face fell "i would of known he was allergic if i was around two years ago". he spat sighing, irish nose flared in anger before she snatched the wine out his grasp throwing it into jack's face drenching his bare chest with red wine.

"jackman fuck you i did all of that shit to protect you! i didn't even know i was pregnant until after i was forced to marry william! i want you to take zahir he'll be more better off with you anyways i promise to not fight on it". she cried pinching the bridge of her nose.

"i'm sorry for saying that bambi". he whispered seeing tears welling in her eyes. "i-i didn't mean it like that irish you know i'll always love you baby".

clearing her throat zahir frowned reaching for irish who ignored him, "no it's true everything you said was true you don't need to apologize can you take zahir for the day?". irish softly asked, "are you sure baby i didn't mean to hurt your feelings". jack walked over attempting to hug irish, "don't touch me i'm fine jackman". she whispered shaking her head walking out the kitchen.

>>>

irish harshly wiped her teary face stepping out the car, taking a deep breath she grabbed the red roses before placing the hood over her head.

stepping out the car she kept her head down feeling the wind picked up due to the cold rain, walking over to orish's grave sit she kneeled down gently placing the flowers onto it.

unable to talk the lump in her throat grew before she collapsed onto the ground tears ran down her bare face, today was the anniversary of her twin passing irish ignored her freezing hands running her trembling finger across the tombstone.

the rain continued to violently hit her trembling body as she cried, she couldn't understand why she didn't die instead of orish years had passed and still couldn't understand why it wasn't her.