𝟏𝟗.

omniscient
a month later

"kaden the answer isn't c"

"kaden the answer isn't c". irish softly said after rereading his question "yes it is girl". he said "it's b". kaden looked over his shoulder at irish who smiled innocently at him "why you staring at me for?". she asked reaching over clicking b with the mouse pad "because you beautiful babydoll and if this answer wrong you owe me food for a week". she laughed softly nodding, "you owe me hot wings". she said watching as he submitted the test, "right! 10 out of 10". kaden playfully suck his tongue out at her before turning in his seat eyeing her.

"you lucky i love you girl i wouldn't buy shit for nobody else".

irish leaned over kissing his cheek making him gasp "i'm about to tell jack you cheating on him". kaden whispered watching irish walk to her room, "irish where you going?". he asked grabbing her ringing phone, answering the face time call jack glanced at the phone before continuing to drive.

"what you want irish baby daddy?". kaden asked making jack flustered at the idea of Irish having his baby "chill kaden y'all hungry?". he asked pulling into the chinese food restaurant.

"yes we are". jack nodded patting his pants pocket for his wallet, "text me what you want". kaden nodded as irish walked back into the living room, "i was wondering where my phone was at". she said walking over to kaden "who's on the phone?". she asked tighten the towel around her "your baby daddy". he said laughing, "stop saying that it's not funny, i don't need a baby right now". irish said glaring at kaden who waved her off.

"jack you need to give irish some dick so she can calm down sometimes". kaden shouted into the phone before it randomly hung up in jack's face, "kaden why would you say that". she whined her bare face a bright red from embarrassment.

"I was playing lucky charms". he softly said "do not call me that my sisters say it enough". she pouted tossing her phone on the desk before stomping to the bathroom making kaden laugh loudly at her "stop being a diva girl you'll be thanking me when jack gives you some of his white meat". he shouted warching irish playfully slam the bathroom door.

>>>

"santa has arrived early this year". jack teased after kaden unlocked the front door "where's bambi?". he asked not seeing her around "damn hey jack i'm here too". kaden said playfully rolling his eyes "hey kaden what's up here's your food". kaden thanked him before walking to the kitchen.

irish hummed softly to beyonce's song jealous as she stood in her mirror only in her bra and panties as she combed through her wet curly hair "bambi can i come in?". jack asked knocking on the door, irish grabbed her robe tying it around her before walking to the bedroom door opening it.