𝟏.

omniscient
one month later

irish quietly lay on her bed writing notes for her upcoming test which wasn't for another week in a half, biting down on her lip irish hummed flipping the page in her notebook before a loud knock made her sit up in question.

placing her book on the desk she slid her feet into her slides before walking to the door unlocking it "hey my beautiful bitch!". kaden screamed wrapping her tightly in a hug, she smiled laughing loudly. "hey boo". she softly said shutting her door kaden was the only friend she made in college.

"so what are you doing?". he asked glancing around her room "i'm just studying". she softly said walking towards her bed, "irish! you haven't stopped studying since i met you girl we going out". she shook her head no "i can't go anywhere kaden".  she stressed grabbing her text book walking over towards her kaden snatched the book tossing it onto the floor.

"yes you can and we will be going out". he said holding a bag of clothes towards her he eyed her body that was covered with baggy clothes. "go take a shower and put this outfit on then i'll do your makeup and hair baby doll". she nodded in defeat walking towards her bathroom "irish don't you be taking all day either!".

>>>

kaden smiled nodding in approval at the jersey dress he knew would hug her slime frame just right "it's so short if my father knew i was wearing this he'd think the devil got to me". she softly said subconsciously pulling her dress down.

kaden quickly walked over popping her hand "leave it alone you look cute who would of thought you'd have such a sexy figure under all those baggy clothes". he smirked making her blush, "don't be shy boo". he said handing her the purse "who is harlow?". she asked apply lip gloss onto her lips, "harlow? you don't know who jack harlow is". he asked in shock.

irish turned towards him raising an eyebrow "am i supposed to know who he is?". she asked eyeing the clipboard full of notes and reminders for her upcoming test and assignments.

"i forget you from the country sissy he's a fine ass white basketball player". he said watching as she sprayed perfume onto herself.

"i-i'm um ready to go". he smiled "you look beautiful baby doll". she smiled her dimples popping out "thank you kaden you do too". she said "i know i do boo let's go we need to get there before all the good parking spots are taken".

>>>

irish eyed the gym in curiosity kaden laughed softly at her before interlocking their hands making her glance over at him "i'm sorry". he waved her off "irish you are good i know it's deep as hell in here". she nodded in agreement "where are we going to sit?". she asked looking around unknowingly the many men in the stands eyed her in lust and curiosity.

jack who was warming up passed the ball to his teammate quavious "damn who is that fine red bone?". james asked pointing towards irish who was walking up the stairs of the benches "she got jackman ugly ass jersey on". james spat sucking his teeth.

jack eyes widened in shock remembering the girl from the first class seat on the plane "i know her". quavious groaned shooting the three before turning towards jack "you've slept with everybody she any good in bed?". he asked jack who laughed.